Sign in to follow this  
Gnacino

Captains Left DU Not Popping Out

Just downloaded the T7 for P3D v4.3.  All the DU's zoom out except the Captains PFD.  Tried using the top menus in sim, nothing happens when selecting the PDU.  I use three smaller monitors to undock the displays.  Installed version 1.10.886. WIN7 Ultimate 64bit

George Nacino

Just now, Gnacino said:

Just downloaded the T7 for P3D v4.3.  All the DU's zoom out except the Captains PFD.  Tried using the top menus in sim, nothing happens when selecting the PDU.  I use three smaller monitors to undock the displays.  Installed version 1.10.886. WIN7 Ultimate 64bit

Please read the Intro Manual. It goes into exactly why this happens, and the setting to change in PMDG SETUP> to change if you'd like to enable it.

Kyle Rodgers

Will do, I've been using the T7 in FSX-SE for a number of years and read that manual, didn't realize it was an issue with the P3D version.

Thanks

George Nacino

Hi Kyle,

I went thru the 171 pages an all I could find was where the click spots were to expand the PFG.  Don't want to sound like an ignoramus or one that doesn't like reading.  Can you tell me where in the Intro Manual I can find this info?  Do I go to the FMC?

Thank You,

George Nacino

31 minutes ago, Gnacino said:

I went thru the 171 pages an all I could find was where the click spots were to expand the PFG.  Don't want to sound like an ignoramus or one that doesn't like reading.  Can you tell me where in the Intro Manual I can find this info?  Do I go to the FMC?

Don't have the manuals in front of me, but here's the steps, and a link to the post describing why the setting is in there:

Kyle Rodgers

1 hour ago, Gnacino said:

Can you tell me where in the Intro Manual I can find this info?  Do I go to the FMC?

Hi,

Search for DISABLE CAPT PFD POP-UP in the chapter about the OPTIONS MENUS > SIMULATION Configuration Menu.

I have found it in the intro manual that comes with the 748, it may have been modified for the extension but I believe the same must be in the native manual for the 744.

Edited by Budbud

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.