Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

Wildcard question

Hello!

Again very fascinated with your program! every update is better tan before.

i havve a question:

when an aircraft has in its registration: B-657* (for example) , i can see that in skipped registrations it says: the registration b-567* from china Eastern 320 CFM, is also in registration of Shenzhen Airlines .

after, i see that shenzen Airlines has also a B-6572.

would that mean that i have to delete the " * " and write all the B-657 on both Airlines?

thanks again!!

Edited by kiek

Yes if there is a conflict you cannot use a wildcard in both airlines. 

Normally there is no inflict, except in China. It looks like their Registration agency assigns the next number to a new aircraft irrespective of the airline at hand.

oh! ok. so, every time i really want to work hard, i Will see china Airlines!!!

could i give an idea?

i can see that planes never make pushback. they turn from their gate but never make pushback. is there a way to see that before taxiing they make pushback?

thanks!!!!

2 hours ago, abranpuko said:

oh! ok. so, every time i really want to work hard, i Will see china Airlines!!!

could i give an idea?

i can see that planes never make pushback. they turn from their gate but never make pushback. is there a way to see that before taxiing they make pushback?

thanks!!!!

You'll have to subscribe to the service mentioned in the PSXseecon documentation.  Otherwise, they are only at the gates.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

thanks, but: what service?..i have read the PSXseecon documentación, and there is no talking about pushback.

could you help me?

i appreciate, thanks!!!

49 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

thanks, but: what service?..i have read the PSXseecon documentación, and there is no talking about pushback.

could you help me?

i appreciate, thanks!!!

There is only one subscription service mentioned in the documentation, and that's it.  I don't subscribe, so I don't recall the name.  You want the aircraft to move (that includes push back) then you'll have to subscribe to the payware service (otherwise the aircraft remain at the gates).  You'll find more information in the Quick Start Guide installation procedure.

My very best wishes!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

9 hours ago, abranpuko said:

could i give an idea?

i can see that planes never make pushback. they turn from their gate but never make pushback. is there a way to see that before taxiing they make pushback

No that is not possible, I am afraid. I've tried that already long ago but the traffic data is too inaccurate to make that happen. 

PSXseeconTraffic has no notion of taxiways, runways, buildings, etc. It only knows the positions of the gates.

PSXseeconTraffic already has several heuristics on board to let you believe an aircraft parks at a gate or positions at a gate while according to the traffic data it is still way off up to 30 meters with the wrong heading.

Note that at some airport's aircraft not even get near s gate or start from a gate.

Thanks for answering kiek! 

I am sure that one day it will be as precise as the desire we have to make it so. In any case, your software is great and I think that not only I but many people are really happy to have PSXseecon in our simulator. Since I used it, I have erased all my other artificial air traffic options. A hug and again: thank you for your work and for being so kind in your answers!