Sign in to follow this  
pueblov

help add add-ons to bgl scenery world, bgl scenery 0707, eff

help add add-ons from bgl scenery world, bgl scenery 0707
Greetings I would like someone to help me to be able to add escenery in the Lorby-SI tool AddonOrganizer_P3D_V4.
Example I have the scenery example1 that contains the scene folder with the additional folders effect folder, the world folder, the folder 0707
  doubts about how to add the bgl and texture found in a folder.
G: \ example1 \ Scenery \ 0707scenery \ cxxx.bgl
G: \ example1 \ Scenery \ world \ xxADEX_DM_ALT.bgl
G: \ example1 \ Scenery \ world \ texture \ xx.bmp
G: \ example1 \ effects \ xx.fx
G: \ example1 \ effects \ texture \ xx.bmp

I understand that the scenario must be placed in the lorby tool where it says scenery layer example 200. but the other folders are doubt as to place the fx effects with their textures, the bgl of the folders world and 0707 if they must have a layer or they are placed in other addons.

I appreciate the help with an example thank you

Hi,

there is a thread pinned at the top of this forum about how to add legacy scenery:

Best regards

LORBY-SI

thank you very much I am clear the installation scenery and effects.
  But the question is when I add scenery world in his example is placed in layer 2 and if I have another scenery from another author and contains a folder scenery world would have to place it in layer 3.
In the case of scenery that must go for example in the folder 0707 that is in layer 18 I must place it in layer 19 when I add it.

thank you very much excellent program I congratulate

Edited by pueblov

1 hour ago, pueblov said:

thank you very much I am clear the installation scenery and effects.
  But the question is when I add scenery world in his example is placed in layer 2 and if I have another scenery from another author and contains a folder scenery world would have to place it in layer 3.
In the case of scenery that must go for example in the folder 0707 that is in layer 18 I must place it in layer 19 when I add it.

thank you very much excellent program I congratulate

Hello,

The layer numbers themselves are not important. What is important is that the sequence of the layers is correct - meaning from bottom to top they have to have the right order. It makes no difference if it is a layer 2 or 3, as long as it is below everything else. (technically you can have multiple entries at layer 2 - but for that you have to turn "Auto layering" off in P4AO)

A BGL going into a base scenery folder (like 0707) is bad news. Make sure that it is not intended to overwrite a file in there (which means it is destroying your default scenery - there are scenery products known to do that, and you will lose them if you ever want to update the scenery package of P3D when a new version comes out). Make sure to place that element above the default 0707 folder (= if the default has layer 18, you put the new one at 19).

Best regards

LORBY-SI