Sign in to follow this  
duckbilled

Cloud9 KLAX or Simflyers KLAX

Hey guys,i cant really decide which one to purchase...both look really well but which one is more realistic and framerate friendly also helps?Whats you opinion? Cloud9 KLAX or Simflyers KLAX?please let me know!cheersNick

Guest Water Mango

Cloud9's version....Simflyer's is framerate ####..."####"Maybe I should have said framerate heck... :-hah

>i cant really decide which one to purchase...both look really>well but which one is more realistic and framerate friendlyYou can freely download all Cloud9 products as Trial before buy. I'm sure you'll like KLAX...

thnx for the quick reply...i will go for cloud9...first see the trial!cheersnick

>>Not only is it framerate friendly, but you can try before you buy.<

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

I had Simflyers version of LAX, but when Cloud 9 released LAX I deleted the Sinflyers version.

Same here had Simflyers KLAX and KLAX 2.0 but it was immediately deleted and in fact I think I might have flown to it once or Twice in all the time I have had FS9.Cloud 9 all the way.

SimFlyers is a FS2002 product updated to work in FS2004. It was first released in 2002 and has only been updated once in 2003 to my knowledge.Cloud9 is a FS2004 product released in mid-2006.Any questions?(BTW I own the SimFlyers - served me well, don't use it any more and have not bought the Cloud9).

Own both here as well and currently use Cloud9. In addition to the frame rate improvements recieved from Cloud9 vs. Simflyers, the Cloud9 KLAX is also more current-- the older Simflyers version doesn't reflect some of the physical changes made to the airport simply due to it being an older release.Hope that helps.

I've used symflyers KLAX in FS2k2 and KLAX 2 in FS9. Both nice but they are hard on frames. I imagine Clould9 could be better, but I don't find Symflyers objectionable to the point that I would pay to switch. scott s..

>I've used symflyers KLAX in FS2k2 and KLAX 2 in FS9. Both>nice but they are hard on frames. I imagine Clould9 could be>better, but I don't find Symflyers objectionable to the point>that I would pay to switch. >>scott s.>.>Can't argue with that. I used Simflyers for quite some time after the Cloud9 release until I couldn't stand the glowing reviews any longer. ;)Simflyers and Cloud9, framerates notwithstanding are head and shoulders above the default KLAX and are worth the investment of frequenters of the airport.

I have both. The Simflyers version was nice in its day but it is not even in the same league as Cloud9. Go for the Cloud9.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad