Sign in to follow this  
jt8d9a

MilViz T310R

If the flight dynamics are designed by Bernt, for sure they'll be second to none, but I'm afraid he didn't move to the Dark Side 🙂

The MilViz C310 was probably one of the best GA twins ever designed for MSFS.

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Flight Dynamics for this bird were done by Rush (aka Alan Shafto).

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Ah! Ok, thanks for the clarification "Milviz"... I just hope he didn't make it in a Rush.... 🙂

BTW: The aircraft looks gorgeous in the shots, and I look fwd for the comments from users regarding performance and accuracy. But looks like a great add-on.

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Will it also be sold at the Org? I prefer to buy from one place.

Waiting for some user reviews/opinions...

We would, in all honesty, prefer that you buy direct from us.  It gives us all of the cash.  Vendors take a pretty large chunk of it.  

Recommended to ALWAYS buy direct, if you can.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

3 hours ago, jcomm said:

If the flight dynamics are designed by Bernt, for sure they'll be second to none, but I'm afraid he didn't move to the Dark Side

He did temporarily. He designed a few payware FMs for x-plane 10 and he designed complete airplanes like the HFB Hansajet  and a MD87 for xp5 a long time ago. 

Bernt is, afaik, (and I spoke to him recently) out of the biz permanently.

I don't think so since he e.g. released a new (P3D only) FDE for the Carenado PC-12 less then a month ago.

Edited by FDEdev

So any opinions? She is a little bit pricey and i already own the XA 310. So please post your opinions and appetizers (screenshots).

As a small part of the original beta team, one of whom owned the aircraft, this is probably the best 310 you'll ever find.

2 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

As a small part of the original beta team, one of whom owned the aircraft, this is probably the best 310 you'll ever find.

Is it better than the P3D version (which I own and enjoy) would you say?

cheers

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

6 hours ago, Milviz said:

We would, in all honesty, prefer that you buy direct from us.  It gives us all of the cash.  Vendors take a pretty large chunk of it.  

Recommended to ALWAYS buy direct, if you can.

As long as the developer continues to allow me to come back and download without restriction in the future, then I'll buy from the developer, otherwise I go to SimMarket or the Org which do not restrict.

Milvis does not restrict downloads, so all of my Milviz aircraft are bought right from their website, including this one.

• Upvote 1

What's nice about buying directly from Milviz is you get any updates right away, no waiting for other dealers to update their site.