Sign in to follow this  
jt8d9a

MilViz T310R

5 hours ago, NorwegianAviator said:

I really hope so. XP is the future. Unless LM starts to seriously do some heavy improvements on their P3D platform, it will slowly die out. It will be very interesting to see where XP is at in 12 months from now 🙂

XP12 😀

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

The DHC2 will not be put into XP.  Though we redid the whole vc and most of the external, we'd still be out of contract.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

1 hour ago, Milviz said:

The DHC2 will not be put into XP.  Though we redid the whole vc and most of the external, we'd still be out of contract.

Too bad.  I guess it was fine in Xp10 but LR's airflow theories have thrown it for a (ground) loop in Xp11.  

Edited by olderndirt

1 hour ago, Milviz said:

Would love to see a DHC6 Twin Otter fully simulated for XP 😉 In XP you won't have to make external simulation for the PT6 engine for it to be realistic.

---

MSFS | DCS | X-plane 12

Yeah.. but we have that down to perfection now... Apparently it is EXACTLY simulated in the Turbo Otter.... (and the KA and the Avanti)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Greetings,

Anyone  know why the Milviz 310 only supports the Reality GTN750?  I have their 310 in P3d with the Flight 1 version and absolutely love it.  I am supporting P3 and Xplane11 right now.  I’d love to get the 310 for Xplane but reluctant to pay $49.00 for the Reality GTN.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

I don't think the Flight 1 GTN 750 will work in X-Plane, only P3D and FSX I believe, I suspect that is why you don't see it listed as an option in XP.

Cheers

Martin

Thanks Martin,

I’m new to  Xplane and didn’t realize that.

I’d  like to get the Xplane version with the GTN.  Maybe there will be a Black Friday sale on the Reality GTN.

Thank you

Edited by cbreeze
Spelling

1 hour ago, cbreeze said:

I’d  like to get the Xplane version with the GTN.  Maybe there will be a Black Friday sale on the Reality GTN.

FYI, the Reality GTN750 is offered as an option on several other X-Plane aircraft, integrated into the cockpit if you own it. So if you do eventually pick it up, you can use it for more than just the Milviz plane. 

Edited by Paraffin
  • Upvote 1

X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 
i7 6700 4.0 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1660 ti, 1920x1200 monitor

On 11/3/2018 at 8:02 AM, Milviz said:

We would, in all honesty, prefer that you buy direct from us.  It gives us all of the cash.  Vendors take a pretty large chunk of it.  

Recommended to ALWAYS buy direct, if you can.

@Milviz Thank you for your honesty!  I recently purchased my first Milviz product a couple weeks ago, the DHC-3 for P3D, and I love it.  In order to continue my support for the Milviz family, I will purchase the new 310R for XP tomorrow and of course I will always buy direct.

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

Thank you. It's appreciated.

• Upvote 1

I just bought the 310R along with the GTN 750 and having a problem with the AP not keeping on track. It heads of into some wild direction randomly. Any ideas on this? The GTN is working fine in other planes. Also the GNS530 is fine too.

Tested it with a fresh install of 1.30b3 and it has the same issue.

On the plus note I have to say this plane has a soul. 🙂

Edited by kutyafal

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:12 PM, fppilot said:

"Is" not "was"

It now has to share the title with the Milviz Commanche and hopefully the Baron Redux.

Matt Wilson

FYI, the AP issue has been resolved.  Please get the fix from the support forums on our site.