Sign in to follow this  
jt8d9a

MilViz T310R

Is any one using this plane on X-Plane for Mac with OSX 1.14 (Mojave)? In my case  X-Plane crashes when I launch the MVT310R.  I found from the log.txt file that the culprit is mac.xpl.  I already posted this issue on MV support forum and Colin answered me that they are working on it, so I am patiently until they resolved it, but I am wondering if I am the only one to experience this problem on a Mac

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

On 11/15/2018 at 3:04 PM, Jayjay said:

In my case  X-Plane crashes when I launch the MVT310R

Problem solved! I was exchanging mails with Oisin Little on this issue.  As Oisin had it working fine on his Mac under OSX Sierra, I started my Mac from a backup disk with OSX 10.10 Yosemite that I had made prior to moving to Mojave and found out that the T310R was loading fine. Oisin remark about the fact that it looked strange to him that it would be sensitive to the OSX version had me to search once more on the web and I found someone on X-Plane.fr forum with the same issue with the Aerobask DA62.  The solution is to go into System Preferences > Security and Privacy, then under the Privacy tab scroll down to Accessibility and check X-Plane.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/158822-skunkcrafts-and-macos-1014-mojave/

Conclusion is that the incompatibility does not come from the T310R but rather from an incorrect setting in Mac OSX 10.14

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

..hard some complains about the engine sound, but other than that seems like a great AC 

really?  Haven't heard any complaints about that....  not one.  Please direct me to the place where these complaints were made.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Would like the same info abt sound issues. I have real interest in realistic engine sounds especially. Lately, it has become a deal breaker for me. Skip Ciman