Sign in to follow this  
kiwi_biplane

Evening at Valdez airport

Beautiful!

That’s how I want my sim to look. Which of your sky sets are you using? And are you using PTA/Tomato? If yes - which preset?

regards

Asbjørn

• Like 1

Thank you, Asbjørn! On these screenshots, a set of textures and preset PTA "IMPRESSION". Links are in this topic.

Regards

Edited by kiwi_biplane

Gennadiy

Awesome shots, Gennadiy, most impressive!!

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

I almost went to Valdez...  I was assigned to a client up there but I changed jobs just before I was supposed to go.  Missed my one and only trip to Alaska although I flew over the Aleutians going to and from Tokyo, had a good view of them.

John

• Like 1

Great Pictures, I've been flying a lot out of Valdez lately in my DHC-2 Beaver, but haven't figured out the posting of pictures yet, hopefully shortly I will be able to upload some for people to enjoy too.  I love the early morning flights from Valdez.!

• Like 1