I bought the saitek flight radio panel,The number is not bright,when I start the program of the flight panel test software,it will be work,So what can I do next?by the way ,I use WIN7 64bit ,FSX_Plugin_x64_Software_8.0.150.0.the panel can be work at P3DV4.3?

3 hours ago, jsnjqf said:

I bought the saitek flight radio panel,The number is not bright,when I start the program of the flight panel test software,it will be work,So what can I do next?by the way ,I use WIN7 64bit ,FSX_Plugin_x64_Software_8.0.150.0.the panel can be work at P3DV4.3?

Most likely you are not running the plugin. It needs to have an entry in exe.xml so it auto-starts with P3D. You can try running it manually to check that it works.Just find the folder where it is installed and run the most likely looking .exe file you see there.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

1 hour ago, jsnjqf said:

Maybe I didn't make it clear. When I put it into USB2.0 or 3.0, panel was no digital display

Do a search here and across the web for Saitek and Windows Advanced Power Management.  Beginning with Windows 7 Microsoft took it upon themselves to apply a method of power management to USB devices in order to save power.  Sort of like the old screen saver... 

Try this. Go into Windows Control Panel, Device Manager, Human Interface Devices.  Locate your Saitek devices, either by name, or by unplugging, then plugging back in to see what items disappear from the list, then reappear.  On each that you ID, click Properties, then Power Management if there, and unselect any power management checkmarks.

Then. Do a web search for "SaitekUSBFix.zip" (or .exe). Download it, unzip it, and run it.  It will identify Saitek devices on you system and then patch Windows Registry entries for those Saitek devices.

If you do both of those steps the odds are high that you will eliminate the issue(s).

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

6 hours ago, jsnjqf said:

when I start the program of the flight panel test software,it will be work

I took this to mean it works with the test program. If not, then I guess you have a different problem.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

On 11/4/2018 at 4:06 AM, fppilot said:

Do a search here and across the web for Saitek and Windows Advanced Power Management.  Beginning with Windows 7 Microsoft took it upon themselves to apply a method of power management to USB devices in order to save power.  Sort of like the old screen saver... 

Try this. Go into Windows Control Panel, Device Manager, Human Interface Devices.  Locate your Saitek devices, either by name, or by unplugging, then plugging back in to see what items disappear from the list, then reappear.  On each that you ID, click Properties, then Power Management if there, and unselect any power management checkmarks.

Then. Do a web search for "SaitekUSBFix.zip" (or .exe). Download it, unzip it, and run it.  It will identify Saitek devices on you system and then patch Windows Registry entries for those Saitek devices.

If you do both of those steps the odds are high that you will eliminate the issue(s).

Hi, I have the same problem with the multi, radio, switch and instruments panel.I have done the power management, clean the registry, uninstall the simulator, uninstall the Saitek drivers... I'm emailing with the Logitech support but no fix is given at the moment. I have read thousands of problems with Saitek / Logitech products, but no fixes anywhere. Any ideas? 

I'm over Windows 10 and P3D v4.4.

There are two steps to power management.  Did you do both? The Control Panel-Device Manager-Human Interface Devices-Advanced Power Management settings; and separately the USB fix that patches the registry entries for Saitek items?  Those fix the issue for most who encounter it.

I do not have Saitek or Logitech drivers for my Multi Panel.  I use the original 3rd party Spad driver, or more recently the newer and separate Spad.Next driver application.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Finally it was impossible to run my Saitek / Logitech hardware over P3Dv4.4.

I've tried a lot of "solutions" found over internet and no one works.

So I have a Radio Panel, Multi Panel, Switch Panel and 3 instrument panels (about $800) that doesn't not work.

If you read this, don't buy Saitek / Logitech hardware for Prepar3D. It doesn't work at all, this is my experience.

Absolutely impossible to run and official support don't give me a solution since 2 months ago or so.

Don't waste your time!!

Buy SPAD.NEXT -- you will appreciate all of the features that it brings in addition to making all of the pain in the A!! saitek crappy software work.

I love it....Can't fly the sim without it and also use it to build plenty of my own devices and controllers with Arduino units.

• Like 1

Les O'Reilly