Sign in to follow this  
orbmis

Aerosoft Airbus Professional MCDU2

Hi Everyone,

Looking for some help on how to access the MCDU2 panel, in order to get to items such as Aircraft state, doors, etc. I've read thru the documentation,.but all I can find is how to do things once I am at the MCDU2 screen. I've searched for MCDU2 in Vol1 of the guides, but just provides info on what is there, etc.

But how/ whats steps are need to bring up MCDU2?? Also, if it's in the documentation, could someone provide info on guide volume where it's found?

I'm trying to do self help, but just cant seem to locate it in the guides.

Thanks for your assistance.

Mike

Edited by orbmis

7 minutes ago, orbmis said:

Hi Everyone,

Looking for some help on how to access the MCDU2 panel, in order to get to items such as Aircraft state, doors, etc. I've read thru the documentation,.but all I can find is how to do things once I am at the MCDU2 screen. I've searched for MCDU2 in Vol1 of the guides, but just provides info on what is there, etc.

But how/ whats steps are need to bring up MCDU2?? Also, if it's in the documentation, could someone provide info on guide volume where it's found?

Mike

You need the third MCDU, look in manual volume 1 page 19

Greetings  Kurt

MSFS, X-Plane 12

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 32Gb ram, RX 5700 XT 8Gb ram, 1TB SSD

6 minutes ago, Vindeballe said:

You need the third MCDU, look in manual volume 1 page 19

Hi Kurt,,

Thank You very much.... I had seem that page, but I was more focused on 'MCDU2', rather than 'third settings' <grin>

I did try clicking the 'Toggle 2D MCDU Panel' bar on the right side, but that wasn't the solution.

But yes,, the 'third MCDU' click area was the solution.

Thanks for your help!

Mike

PS -- do you know what the current official (not experimental)version is for the A319? Info i've found is that it may be 1.2, as the 1.2.1 version is tagged as Experimental.  Thanks again.

Shift + F4 makes the job as well 😉

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

9 hours ago, David Roch said:

Shift + F4 makes the job as well 😉

Hi David,

Shift - F4 does what exactly?? I've tried it in my P3D environment and nothing obvious.. Am I missing something on this one?

Mike

10 hours ago, orbmis said:

Hi Everyone,

Is even there a MCDU2 panel in the first place? (I don't own this product anymore, so I can't say for sure)

Why don't you open up the panel manager? (If you have P3D v4)

DrHuinRU8AEg49Y.jpg:large

DrHvMCnU0AANh_e.jpg:large

Edited by arwasairl

8 hours ago, orbmis said:

Hi David,

Shift - F4 does what exactly?? I've tried it in my P3D environment and nothing obvious.. Am I missing something on this one?

Mike

It's Shift + 4 ( on the normal keyboard, not the num pad )

• Like 1

Just my opinion, but I really don't like the way AS's third MCDU operates in a 2D pop-up window.

Personally, I would prefer all the functions were accessed in the existing 3D MCDU format.

1 hour ago, garydpoole said:

Just my opinion, but I really don't like the way AS's third MCDU operates in a 2D pop-up window.

Personally, I would prefer all the functions were accessed in the existing 3D MCDU format.

yes me too.just makes it a bit awkward to find and setup .whereas before you just clicked on it while in the VC.

steve