Sign in to follow this  
vgbaron

Newbie questions

Installed CP in P3D4 - I have joysticks disabled in sim and use FSUIPC to map all buttons/axis. I also have TrackIR5 installed. Keyboard is default in P3D

First off, whether CP is running or not, the numpad keys do not work and the hatswitch on the CH yoke does not work in the MAIN VC view. Works fine in external or other VC views. I'm assuming it due to the additions to the cameras.cfg file.

I'm not ready to completely redo my entire profile setup in fsuipc so I'm wondering if there's a simple way to enable/disable CP at this time. Currently the only thing that works is to uninstall CP and manually edit the simconnect.manifest files.

I'm thinking of getting a cheap xbox controller just to control the CP views - would that leave my FSUIPC settings intact?

I'm also guessing that, since CP mainly deals with views - it explains wqhy the numpad and hat do not work and I would expect that any other view commands mapped through FSUIPC would have issues.

Thanx,

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

ChasePlane will listen to controller inputs but will not prevent them from reaching FSUIPC. I am unfamiliar with how FSUIPC handles those, I never had to use it for my control inputs.

The only way to remove CP entirely is to uninstall it through VFXCentral. This will remove all traces of it and restore everything to a default state. 

I suggest you do that until you have all those input problem solved with FSUIPC

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I have a similare proble, CP is working fine, but there is no way to use key or button on order to select the cameras, seems that CP doen not recognize the jeybord or joy input.