Sign in to follow this  
Yrgwyn

P3D V4 Crashing every flight

Hello. I would like to tell you that i've been flying p3d v4 for a month, and every single flight i've made, crashed during cruise phase. Simply the blue spinning circle appears and P3D crashed. I've made these flights:

PMDG 747-8 SAEZ - LIRF (3 attempts, all endend in ctd)

PMDG 747-8 SAEZ - SAWH - YSSY (During SAWH - YSSY, just after reaching Antarctica it crashed)

Please help me. Thank you

Does your Windows Event Viewer indicate any possible cause for your CTD's?

Do you have AppCrash? If so, does that give you any clues for why your sim is crashing?

You may need to provide more details such as your system specs, scenery addon(s), your sim settings (sliders maxed??).

Does your CTD's happen in other areas of the world in which you fly? How about other aircraft in your sim?

Finally, there is a Avsim Crash To Desk Top Guide that you can download--it is compromised of very helpful information that can in many cases resolves these frustrating problems.

Hope others will be able to help you further. Wish you well in getting your problem resolved.

• Like 1

I've been having persistent crashes all week and thought I would never get it straightened out. I was ready to give up.

Every time I brought up the FSUIPC window, P3Dv4 would disappear to the desktop. I removed UTL, stopped using Active Sky, shut down a bunch of scenery, but nothing seemed to help.

I went ahead and ran a repair with the P3Dv4.3 Client and  Content and everything seems to be working fine now.  I'm absolutely amazed, but still don't believe it.

I just did a flight from KMIA to KABE  with the TFDi 717 and it couldn't have gone better. In fact my scenery looks better than ever.

Also you can try deleting your Shaders in the C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Shaders folder. I have heard that you should do this after installing any large scenery and that could prevent crashing.

Also, think about the scenery that you have installed.  You may need to download the "Scenery Config Manager" to be able to shut off your sceneries and try to figure out which may be causing problems.