Sign in to follow this  
newtie

FSChatter Live & LAAP

Anybody got this app working successfully on Win10 w/P3Dv4.3? I get an error 9 with something about a script not being read after opening P3D. Left message with developer regarding this but haven't heard back.

I was also looking at LAAP as an alternative but have not been able to register on their site to download it. The site is in French and I think some my be awry during translation to English.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi I use LAAP and it works great, If you click the small French flag top right corner below the tower it will put the sight in English.

I have never had a problem and He usually responds to his emails just go to this page and send him a note

http://laap.atc.free.fr/contact-en.php

Shane

Hi Shane-

While waiting for replies from both of these developers, I've devised a solution with the tools I have.

Everything I need to do I can do with VLC, including listening to while flying to recording live ATC and saving it to and mp3 that I can play without an internet connection. This goes from ramp to center comms. Works perfect.

Cheers,

Mark

3 minutes ago, casv said:

Looks like the site http://laap.atc.free.fr/accueil-en.php is broken. You can no longer either create new account nor login but giving me HTTP 401 error.

Working fine here Just logged in

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Strange.

The site keeps asking me my user credentails non-stop. Have tried on Egde, Firefox, Chrome and Safari. If I press on the cancel button several times, a HTTP 401 error is displayed.

24 minutes ago, casv said:

Strange.

The site keeps asking me my user credentails non-stop. Have tried on Egde, Firefox, Chrome and Safari. If I press on the cancel button several times, a HTTP 401 error is displayed.

Must be a location thing.Every page is working fine.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

You mean something with location in Sweden? Never heard of it. I tried with VPN, and get same issue with login credentials.

Just now, casv said:

You mean something with location in Sweden? Never heard of it. I tried with VPN, and get same issue with login credentials.

I was meaning internet gateway. I can reach it from the NZ, which is a long way from Sweden.

I can't make an account either. It just asks for a log in repeatedly but I don't have one to begin with.

Go to sign in, that's where you register.

Then you can log in, after registration accepted.

The site is working, although this initial sign in, should read registration.

Regards

Brian

BJ from OZ

Get confused sorry. I tried with another location/ ISP, neither working to login.

Somebody knows if LAAP still exists ?  2 years ago, I got answers from Frederik in 48hrs, now there is no reaction in 4 weeks...

Hi

I learned about that tool a few days ago and wanted to try it out, but nothing happen.
I use P3Dv4 and I have FSUIPC registred.

I copied the following files to my modules folder:
-ipcReady.lua
-LAAPATCv2.lua

LiveATC FreqFolder

Than I downloaded LSZH-TWR pls from Liveatc.net and copied it to the LiveATC FreqFolder named it LSZH_TWR(100)
When I start the sim, the message does not appear and when I switch to the freq. nothing happens.

I also copied the username and serial nr to the text file and changed the VLC directory.

Do I have to take other steps?

Kind Regards

Patrick