Sign in to follow this  
monteclaro

remove complete chaseplane

I gave up. Tried several times to install the program. Mess up all my joystick setting. I want to remove the program for ever. Please let me know I to do it. I am too stupid to understand. the setting.

Nothing wrong with the program. I assume is a good one according to the fed back, but I am unable to install correctly. Tried many times. Just want to be happy and remain as before buying chaseplane.. Just let me know I to install it and I will be very grateful.

Luis

You install VFXCentral, run it and install CP through it. Have a look at our YouTube channel for a tutorial on how Control Assignments work

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Just let me know which setup are changed. I know Camera setting is changed. I recovered the default camera and got rid of Chaseplane. Are there another changes in the prepar3d setup so I can change, so I do not need to remove chaseplane.?

Uninstalling CP from VFXCentral will restore everything to how it was before

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I tried that and did not work. Only when a change camera in the setup I was able to get rid of chaseplane. My question is there another change in the Prepare I need to restore?

Hi Keven,

Thank you very much. You are very kind to help me. I will recomend Chaseplane as I believe is a very good program but I found it to be very complicated to make run. Maybe is due to the language as my mother tongue is Spanish and also I am 82 year young. I been simming since the beginning of flight simulators in the nineteens last century.

All the best.

Saludos

Luis