AnthonyMP

Exotic Heart One Livery for Southwest?

Hey guys, I have the Heart One livery already but I was curious if there's any exotic repaints out of it yet? For example: The old southwest livery had a Seaworld livery. Just looking for something new but different. Even if it's not anything crazy I would like to take a look. Thanks!

-- Anthony Polomaine

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There is an Orca in AVSIM, I used to have it but over the years and updates to the platform I've lost it.

Thank you! And just a quick update. I found a bunch of these "state" liveries. Like California One, Nevada One etc. etc. But all of these have been for the -700. I'm looking for -800 textures. If anybody has seen any please link them. Thanks again 🙂 

-- Anthony Polomaine

9 hours ago, AnthonyMP said:

Thank you! And just a quick update. I found a bunch of these "state" liveries. Like California One, Nevada One etc. etc. But all of these have been for the -700. I'm looking for -800 textures. If anybody has seen any please link them. Thanks again 🙂 

-- Anthony Polomaine

You won't find old B738 liveries for SWA... they didn't start flying the B738 until a few years ago.

19 minutes ago, downscc said:

You won't find old B738 liveries for SWA... they didn't start flying the B738 until a few years ago.

Are the State liveries older liveries? I didn't know that. So currently the only "new" livery for the 738 is the Heart one & Heart two, correct?

1 hour ago, Iflyhigheethenyou420 said:

Does any one know if someone is working on the new southwest lousiana one livery 

There is a painter's forum in AVSIM.... check there.