Sign in to follow this  
Noahaviation

Taxi2Gate Paris LFPG CTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,

I have bought the Taxi2Gate Paris LFPG airport for P3D V4...

but i notice when i fly to or from the airport the sim just crashes (about 30-40 minutes into flight) and does CTD :( 

The weird thing is that when my plane is one the ground, nothing happens (no CTD) but as soon as i takeoff, it crashes !

this also happens a lot with PMDG aircraft and Quality Wings 787...(but not so much with aerosoft A320 series)

i have rreached out to Taxi2Gate support MANY TIMES but NO Anwser (very disapointing and unprofessional)

all i have is the event viewer report 

I hope some experts out there can help me 

thanks!

Description
Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\P3D V4\Prepar3D.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Prepar3D.exe
Application Version: 4.3.29.25520
Application Timestamp: 5b2c3263
Fault Module Name: StackHash_efac
Fault Module Version: 10.0.17134.254
Fault Module Timestamp: a5a334d4
Exception Code: c0000374
Exception Offset: PCH_5C_FROM_ntdll+0x000000000009AA44
OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: efac
Additional Information 2: efac00ca4db5133aa062a74913fd9b6f
Additional Information 3: a966
Additional Information 4: a966c8b07dec99b5860efd21ab37acf5

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: cbe02479fc4572d4bdd07007d4e1e6e5 (2148340201194383077)

Prepar3d v4.3 has been causing CTD, or no load or many other reported issues relating to scenery, I  had P3dv43 start stuck at 96% problems after I installed a 3rd party scenery package (I didn't know this at the time) Poppet  - Elaine a moderator in these forums and over at LM has offered a possible fix, which worked for me, another help is to install the Lorby Organizer which reads your installed scenery, by working backwards from your most recent scenery installation disable one at a time, save, then start Prepar3. By doing this, any rogue scenery can be isolated until a fix if found, but allows Prepar3D to load/run properly.

steve southey

If Steve's suggestions do not work, try checking our page 37, AVSIM CTD Guide, regarding StackHash crashes.  It is not Taxi2Gate's airport causing the crash.  I would suspect something in your p3d.cfg or your computer system.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

On 11/4/2018 at 10:47 PM, JustanotherPilot said:

Prepar3d v4.3 has been causing CTD, or no load or many other reported issues relating to scenery, I  had P3dv43 start stuck at 96% problems after I installed a 3rd party scenery package (I didn't know this at the time) Poppet  - Elaine a moderator in these forums and over at LM has offered a possible fix, which worked for me, another help is to install the Lorby Organizer which reads your installed scenery, by working backwards from your most recent scenery installation disable one at a time, save, then start Prepar3. By doing this, any rogue scenery can be isolated until a fix if found, but allows Prepar3D to load/run properly.

sorry for the late respoonse...

i have done various testes and i found out that the scenery works with every plane (payware and freeware) EXCEPT PMDG planes (B737- and B777)

soooo i will check out Page 37 of CTD forum :)

thanks everyone! 

TBH I've had an issue yesterday by a sim not wanting to start / suddently CTDing. The issue: bad scenery.cfg or p3d.cfg file. If you haven't tweaked this one nothing is wrong in it. I suggest the SCE (says is for fs2004 but works in v4) ;https://sourceforge.net/projects/fs-sceditor/

Then you can see what's duplicated. This fixed my problem. But because this scenery is installed via addons.xml i suggest you go to the folder you installed the scenery in, delete the addon.xml and try to start the sim again. If you happen to have ORBX and elevation issues do this:

-install only SCENERY and TERRAIN

-apply elevation fix

-put those two entries that are in the scenery.cfg at the top (or atl least in the first ones)

If it's just a random CTD then it may just be settings pushed too far to the right, like GPU oom or CPU too with too much demand. (I don't think so as you can see my OWN specs that i presume to be much worse than yours and I still can run the 777 with at least 17fps ok) IMO LFPG is one of the best performers behind VOBL, AS's ENGM and before flytampa's EHAM that feel better with the more FPS you have. 

Please do not use the SCE in P3DV4.  Use the Lorby_Si Addon Organizer.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10