Sign in to follow this  
Chemanuel

Serial not valid

I just purchased this plane. when I'm going to install it, it says that the serial (sent by Carenado) is not valid!.

I am using the correct email and the correct (copy and paste) serial. Anybody else with this problem?

Happened once to me with another plane.
(Have to say this: Make sure there are no blank spaces before or after the key)

If you bought the plane from Carenado.com You can login to the site My Account and get the serial from there (That is what I did.)
or if You bought it from a reseller contact them. You can also open a Support ticket in Crenado.com and state Your case.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Ramon, but the serial is from the Carenado website as well as from the email they sent me. No spaces... copy and paste... correct email. Is the same. First time buying from Carenado that this happens. It is very difficult to contact this people. no email, or phones just "support" to submit a request which I already did but no response yet!. It is very depressing to buy a $40.00 plane and then not been able to install it. 😞

Jose

Edited by Chemanuel