Sign in to follow this  
bnm

How to make ai traffic

Hey,

I would like to make specifically an Iberia and Air Nostrum ai traffic pack.

I tried WOAI, but it only had 2 A340-600s at the terminal when in real life there should be like 10 or so.

Same with the non-existent A330.

Also Air Nostrum does not exist, so I would like to recreate it.

Any help is appreciated

James.

If you just want to add schedules for an airline or two, then the Alpha India Group (AIG) freeware approach is the best. It will have P3d4 compatible models with up to date liveries and schedules.  Google them.

I have moved this topic into the P3D forum.  No questions are to be asked in the "Tips and Tricks" forum.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I would like to make specifically an Iberia and Air Nostrum ai traffic pack I tried WOAI, but it only had 2 A340-600s at the terminal when in real life there should be like 10 or so.

When you say "at the terminal", are you referring to a specific airport? As for Air Nostrum, they do still exist, but they now operate as Iberia Regional. If you want accurate Iberia and Iberia Regional flightplans and planes, then I would suggest using freeware AIG flightplans, and freeware models and repaints. More work, but you are more likely to get the kind of detail and flight frequency that you are looking for.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Though be aware that if you use the WOAI models already on your system in a new schedule you find, they may not work for p3dv4.

Many woai airplanes will of been fs9 aircraft and they won't work in p3d, They must at least be fsx models. AIG has links to converted models and all the advice you need.

Any FAIB aircraft is ok as they are for FSX onwards.

It can be a bit if a steep learning curve, but well worth it if you like AI

Caution, this process can be addictive.  Once youve added these, you'll want Vuelling and Ryanair,  then Easyjet. Then it's got you....

• Upvote 1

Ian S

38.jpg