Sign in to follow this  
JUST4ARTIST

► JUST 4 ARTIST - New Youtube Channel about Realistic P3D ◄

Really good, very smooth. Would make an excellent promo video for that aircraft. 

Captions remind me a little of Pilotseye YT videos 

Edited by 9GTurn
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, J van E said:

Looks professional! I like how the text appears and disappears and points at the important stuff. I also like that there is no voice over because way too often voice overs on YouTube are annoying and/or useless. 😉

I did expect the review to be a review though: it was more some kind of trailer (Carenado should hire you). Nice nonetheless. Looking forward to what you come up with next.

Hello J van E,

Thank you for your accurate comment.

This video is like a trailer review (cinematographic) about B350i from Carenado, with the basics of the aircraft. I did that because I think is a good way to starting my channel.

As you said, there are so much videos with off voice so I'm trying to do something different. In the future If I use voice, I will try to do brief.

Now I'm working indeed on tutorials about all the flight steps and I will post new videos with FMC programing, IFR Flight Planning, takeoff & ascend, cruise with fuel control, descent and landing and real life charts interpretation.

But We are a team of just one member on board! :)

Your comment is very welcome and please subscribe on my Youtube Channel & Facebook or Twitter for new releases. Anyway I will post the new ones.

I'm at your disposal.

Regards.

13 hours ago, Bill Griffith said:

Very nice!  I look forward to seeing more of your videos.  😊

Thank you Mr. Bill.

It's a pleasure coming from you.

Please subscribe on my Youtube Channel & Facebook or Twitter for new releases. Anyway I will post here the new ones.

I'm at your disposal.

Regards.

13 hours ago, argosafe said:

Well done.  I'm off to check the 350i out now! 

I'm glad to hear that.

Carenado is doing a good work during last years and the B350i is, in my opinion, the best turboprop in the market.

You can cruise at 35,000 ft & 315 knots or you can perform a VFR flight at 120 knots enjoying the sights.

Now I'm working indeed on tutorials about all the flight steps and I will post new videos with FMC programing, IFR Flight Planning, takeoff & ascend, cruise with fuel control, descent and landing and real life charts interpretation.

But We are a team of just one member on board! :)

Your comment is very welcome and please subscribe on my Youtube Channel & Facebook or Twitter for new releases. Anyway I will post the new ones.

I'm at your disposal.

Regards.

12 hours ago, cowpatz said:

A really nicely put together video. Well choreographed and a good length for a quick overview.

You should be doing promo videos for some add on developers.

Thank you so much for your certainly comment.

In my humble opinion, I think that is better to make shorts videos with basic information, because people are always in a hurry.

I hope developers are hearing you, it will be a good chance for me.

See you soon with news.

11 hours ago, 9GTurn said:

Really good, very smooth. Would make an excellent promo video for that aircraft. 

Captions remind me a little of Pilotseye YT videos 

Thank you for your comment.

I hope Carenado will hear you!

It's an honor to be compared with Pilotseye TV, I just have seen some of them and they are very professional. Their labor is on real life, so it's more difficult than mine! 

Very appreciated words.

I'm at your disposal.

See you!