Sign in to follow this  
ComSimPilot

Any news on Vertx DA62

7 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

I have and will continue to buy everything that either and or both of The Duo produce.

+1 x 1,000

David Porrett

24 minutes ago, edpatino said:

Thanks so much, of course I can do it, but wouldn't be better for the entire community if he reacts and inform all of us at once?. And obviously, he shouldn't be the only one at Vertx.

Cheers, Ed

I do agree with you. I think that it is us Old Farts that hate the silly games that all Developers seem compelled to play. I have just never understood it but I do suspect that when it is released it will set some new standards. Sean is a Pro and a craftsman at the trade. Some day these Devs will be pushing 72 like I am. Only then will they realize that as the hearing and eye sight is slowly going down hill we tend to be in a bit more of a hurry for things to come out. LOL!

• Like 2

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

25 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

I do agree with you. I think that it is us Old Farts that hate the silly games that all Developers seem compelled to play. I have just never understood it but I do suspect that when it is released it will set some new standards. Sean is a Pro and a craftsman at the trade. Some day these Devs will be pushing 72 like I am. Only then will they realize that as the hearing and eye sight is slowly going down hill we tend to be in a bit more of a hurry for things to come out. LOL!

We should keep this thread alive at least during the next 12 hours, considering that Sean is maybe in the other side of the world and it seems he's not going to wake up in the middle of the night just to reply to our concerns.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Hi Folks,

Yeah - with images like this - Sean knows he has us hook, line, and sinker...

:tongue:

Personally - no rush from me - take your time and do it right as many of us suspect you will...

I just hope he has an FDE guy up to the task - they are some pretty big shoes Rob left behind...

Vertx_DA62_01.jpg.f521ff09a4aad8b645ba84

Vertx_DA62_22-1600x716.jpg

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

12 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Yeah - with images like this - Sean knows he has us hook, line, and sinker... 

:tongue:

Personally - no rush from me - take your time and do it right as many of us suspect you will...

I just hope he has an FDE guy up to the task - they are some pretty big shoes Rob left behind...

Yes, I do agree.

I don't think anybody is really rushing, as with the OP, we all are just asking for an update. Probably he'll respond soon and also give you more insights about your FDE 😉

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

This would make for a sweet home cockpit project if there is a way to move the G1000 to a separate touch screen

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/

Hi folks:

And now, this:

https://fselite.net/news/arezone-aviation-soundstudios-releases-sound-set-for-carenado-da62/

A little bit biased, isn't it?.

Cheers, Ed

Edited by edpatino

Cheers, Ed

7 minutes ago, edpatino said:

A little bit biased, ins't it?.

Cheers, Ed

No it isn't. I fail to see where You came to that conclusion.

It is a Sound Enhancement Product Announcement  made for or campatible with the Carenado DA62 (nothing more).

Should Arezone-Aviation SoundStudios wait for the Vertx DA62 (Yet unknown release date) to launch their addon?

BTW: I'm too waiting for the Vertx. DA62.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MarkW said:

Why answer when saying nothing just leads to ever more of these threads and keeps the hype machine spinning.  Great marketing on their part.

Seriously? C'Mon MAN!

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

6 minutes ago, RamonB said:

No it isn't. I fail to see where You came to that conclusion

Well, this Arezone product was released two days ago at SimMarket, and it never mentioned it was released specifically for the Carenado's DA-62. Arezone only mentions in the product description that the sounds are compatible with (but not that the sounds are to be used only with) the Carenado's DA-62 built-in sound effects. The news at FSElite are IMHO incorrect.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

Am I the only one who has been consistently searching "Vertx DA62" for the past month frantically searching the internet for an update? 😉

2 minutes ago, callsignrobin said:

Am I the only one who has been consistently searching "Vertx DA62" for the past month frantically searching the internet for an update? 😉

The answer to that would be no not by a long shot.😀

Sam

Hmmmm ... I wonder ... the delay could be a good thing ... and would be a "first" if it's what I think it is and hope it is ... might also explain the delay on the Carenado Falcon 50 ... or could be just my wishful thinking 🙂

Cheers, Rob.

1 minute ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Hmmmm ... I wonder ... the delay could be a good thing ... and would be a "first" if it's what I think it is and hope it is ... might also explain the delay on the Carenado Falcon 50 ... or could be just my wishful thinking 🙂

Cheers, Rob.

Why does a P3D update come to mind?

Mario Di Lauro