Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

Scenery Library location.

Hello all,

I think this one may be for Poppet but if ANYBODY can help me I would really appreciate it.

I have just done a complete reinstall and have loaded all my ORBX sceneries. ... run and tested ok with default aircraft. I then downloaded a WMKK scenery and this has locked up P3D totally. ie the loading does not progress past the original P3D logo and I have to turn off the computer manually and reboot. I have therefore concluded that the problem is the WMKK scenery. That was installed via P3D loaded ... selected scenery .... add scenery ...  go to the folder containing WMKK ... check it has a scenery and texture folder ... click and install. I then exit P3D and restart  and that when the lock up occurs.

Obviously I want to delete this WMKK scenery but as I cannot get into P3D/scenery and I cannot get Lorby-si addon organiser to work, I figure that I have to do this manually. through the P3D folder on its stand alone SSD but I cannot find where all this addon scenery is stored.

Can somebody help me with that please.

Regards

Tony 

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Mine is located in

C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

Normand

Intel i7 9700K @ 4.9 GHz / Asus Prime Z390-A / 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz / MSI RTX 4080 / PSU 750 Watt / Microsoft Flight Simulator / Windows 10 Pro x64

Normand,

Thanks for that response .. I found it as the last entry in the Old Scenery and also the scenery configs.

I deleted and then was able to load P3D so you have saved me Sir and i really appreciate that information.

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.