Sign in to follow this  
Dave-Pilot2ATC

Problem with Navigraph Cycle 1812 R1and R2 - DO NOT INSTALL

Do not install the latest Navigraph AIRAC cycle, 1812 R1, as there appears to be something wrong with the files and they cannot be opened by SQL.  Stay on your current version until this is resolved.

Dave

Edited by Dave-Pilot2ATC
  • Like 1

word not allowed, 10 minutes too late.

Which aircraft/airac in particular? 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Just received by email...

Data Update Notice

All systems have been updated to cycle 1812.

New Charts Available
The Jeppesen charts in the Navigraph Charts product suite have been updated - airport charts as well as enroute charts.

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

To late, just updated to 1812, but it seems 1811 does not work either. :(

The flying Gods does not want me to fly today. :D

Too late for me as well.  Now, I'm getting a database error when I try to start P2ATC.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

For those like me who have installed the bad cycle and can't anymore fire Pilot2ATC without getting a SQL error.

Try this:

1: Reboot your PC because the SQL server engine is locking the database and you can't properly restore an old cycle.

2: Delete the 2 logs in the P2ATC data folder.

3: Restore an old cycle (not the last one) with the Navigraph FMC data client (the little watch button on the right of pilot2ATC line)

4: delete the strange files named like "08f74cfb-7799-4895-xxxx"  in the P2ATC data folder (all the strange named files)

5: cross your fingers and restart Pilot2ATC

This way I could restore my favourite ATC program.

Sorry for my poor english (I'm french).

Hope it helps.

Patrick

Edited by psour33
  • Like 2

Patrick Sourrouille

Nantes 44

France

Thanks @psour33! I found a service somewhere in the taskmanager with SQL in its name and I terminated it, then removed the files, reverted that data.

Pilot2ATC started again without problems, and without me needing to reboot the computer!

13 minutes ago, psour33 said:

For those like me who have installed the bad cycle and can't anymore fire Pilot2ATC without getting a SQL error.

Try this:

1: Reboot your PC because the SQL server engine is locking the database and you can't properly restore an old cycle.

2: Delete the 2 logs in the P2ATC data folder.

3: Restore an old cycle (not the last one) with the Navigraph FMC data client (the little watch button on the right of pilot2ATC line)

4: delete the strange files named like "08f74cfb-7799-4895-xxxx"  in the P2ATC data folder (all the strange named files)

5: cross your fingers and restart Pilot2ATC

This way I could restore my favourite ATC program.

Sorry for my poor english (I'm french).

Hope it helps.

Patrick

That fixed it - and your English is better than my French; merci!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

I just did a manual download of version 2 and the problem persists.

Once the error is received, it appears that sqlservr.exe service MUST be killed otherwise  even restoring to 1811 gets the same error.

The size of the corrupt P2ADynamicData.ldf is 200000 kb.

The size of the good 1811 is 200230kb