Sign in to follow this  
Gnacino

Left throttle doesn't advance engine thrust

As I mention before Marc, I deleted the FSUIPC ini and still had the issue.  I believe something with  the ac config is corrupted.

George Nacino

23 hours ago, Gnacino said:

I believe something with  the ac config is corrupted.

This would be quite rare, and I don't think anything in the cfg would have any bearing on hardware assignments.

Are you asserting this because you have altered the profile yourself, or because you've allowed another program to alter it?

Kyle Rodgers

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:13 PM, BIGSKY said:

I sometimes find one,or both reverse levers unlocked,and have to right click on the reverse lever knob to stow it. I have the PFC Cirrus II,with jet quadrant.

Jim,

I've had the same issue before and would have guessed that this is the issue.  Never have figured out why the reversers don't always stow?

Grace and Peace, 

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Nothing was changed by me and I am not aware of any other program changing anything.  At either rate, I submitted a support ticket last week and we're working thru it to fix the issue.

George Nacino

Problem solved. Thanks to Paul Gollnick at PMDG.  The issue was that all my controllers, yoke, throttle, rudder pedals had misc. buttons assigned.  I never made those assignments.  How they got there I have no idea, but I deleted those assignments and now everything is aok.

George Nacino