Sign in to follow this  
Fly_High

Request: "move" or change user aircraft from within LNM

Hello Alex,

I don't know if it is too much asked or just impossible to implement, but a very very cool feature would be to "move" or change the parking position from the user aircraft from within Little NavMap. Do you understand what I'm thinking about? I'll give you an example:

Going in LNM to EDDL airport view, zoom in to stand A3 and then for example with a right click the option "move user aircraft / simulator aircraft to this parking position" and after clicking p3d will load my plane exactly to this position. And then I go to EDDH stand 45, right click, move airplane to this location and .... P3d loads this parking position. 

Oh man that would be a dream that comes true 😉

Thank you for your effort and have a good weekend!

Björn

I'm really the only one here? Or is this the wrong place for asking?

Edited by Fly_High

On 11/18/2018 at 12:53 PM, albar965 said:

nope, this the right place for asking. But it still can happen that I oversee a thread or mark it read accidentally.

No problem at all, I already thought that it was insolent asking you for my wishes.

For me Little Navmap is the best flightsim add-on that exists, and it gets better and better with every update! 

Then, I have to school myself in patience and hopefully someday you will add this feature.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Björn

Hi Björn,

not insolent at all. I already have a few requests for moving the aircraft to the TOD and similar. Moving an aircraft around would cover your request too.
The list of tasks here it long.

All the best,

Alex

Hi Alex,

I was going to ask the same question as Björn and I'm quite intrigued that this has actually been thought of even though not realised yet. Reason for my question is that I had put my aircraft at one airport and populated the MCDU ready for the flight when I realised that I was at the wrong airport.

I must agree with Björn that the little navmap is a fantastic peace of software that makes the sim just that more enjoyable and it is constantly evolving.

Thank you so much for your perfecting the game.

Regards,

Fridjon

While LNM is getting more and more complicated (I see complaints about this) I decided that this is too much out of scope for a flight planner.
There are already warp tools for X-Plane and for other simulators too. You can also move the aircraft using the stock simulator maps in X-Plane and FSX (not sure about MSFS?).

Sorry, but very unlikely to come.🤷‍♂️

Alex