Sign in to follow this  
FlyBaby

Ultra Weather XP?

I have been waiting for further updates to xEnviro or ActiveSky to hit the market.

In the meantime, i am mainly looking for "good" sky textures / clouds that extend to the horizon...without me having to load many 3rd party utilities (like FywithLua etc) to run. So mainly something that I can download, install, and get up in the air.

Can anyone confirm that Ultra Weather XP can draw clouds to the horizon (if the weather calls for it)? and something that is pretty straightforward to get up and running?

Straight answer, no! UWXP does not extend the clouds to the horizon because is not a weather engine it uses XP weather engine or others like FS global that have the same limitation, the only program that can do that is xenviro with all its problems, however the clouds are great and the program works very well, but is just that clouds, textures and datarefs manipulation.

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

2 hours ago, dmarques69 said:

Straight answer, no! UWXP does not extend the clouds to the horizon because is not a weather engine it uses XP weather engine or others like FS global that have the same limitation, the only program that can do that is xenviro with all its problems, however the clouds are great and the program works very well, but is just that clouds, textures and datarefs manipulation.

Thanks for letting me know.