Sign in to follow this  
Maresh Eric

ERJ 175 repaint of Horizon Air

I been looking around for a very long time for a repaint ERJ 175 of Horizon Air they do fly them but way have no one made a repaint for ERJ 175 they made repaint for every other ERJ 175 but not for Horizon Air they only have one I know of for FS2004 but I have P3Dv4; yet I haven't seen any repaint. can someone help me to find one please

I know its a year and a half since you posted this. But I am a newbie on this forum and thought I would respond.

The reason there is NO repaints for Horizon Air in the E175 is because Alaska Airlines has more or less taking over Horizon.  Or maybe its best to say they merged.

However, Horizon as a call sign is still used.  The best example is a true fact that some are not aware.  As follows:

When you see a E175 painted in the Alaska Airlines scheme, the call sign for that aircraft is actually HORIZON AIR with the designator with the ICAO code of QXE.

The same goes for the E175 for example Delta Airlines.  When the E175 has the Delta paint the aircraft call sign is actually "Brickyard"

Or the E175 out west with American Airlines paint scheme.  It goes by Envoy.

So in short. There is NO "old" Horizon Air paint jobs for the E175.

Hope this helps.

220px-HorizonAirEmbraerE175N633QX_YYCNov

Steve Wagner

Nevertheless there is a difference between the standard AlaskaAir livery and the one wich is used for the E175  
Its not only the callsign wich tells us about Horizon.
Actually the name Horizon is in big fat characters painted on the fuselage of the plane aside Alaska.
So we do not have a  E175 in Horizon dress , we do have a special Alaska Air-Horizon livery.

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints