Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

New Lighting for the Classic PMDG NG -800WL

I have tried to download it with both CHROME and EDGE.  No luck with either one. Must I register for that forum in order to get it?

Regards

Neal H

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

56 minutes ago, vc10man said:

File linked,David, cannot be found when it takes me to FSL. Any ideas,David?

The file is under my name you click on the name FSLSpotLights.ini

It's there i've just DL it. You can get a warning because its an ini file you just press "keep" with chrome.

18 minutes ago, OldFlyboy said:

I have tried to download it with both CHROME and EDGE.  No luck with either one. Must I register for that forum in order to get it?

Regards

Neal H

Just check you don't get an option on the bottom of chrome asking if you want to discard or keep. If you don't press keep you wont get it.

It looks like it been DL over 400 times so am sure its there.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

If you really cant DL the file PM me your email I will zip it and email you back. But it's there. 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Found it, downloaded it.

Next, to read your instruction how to implement it with the -800WL

Great work, David.

Hi David,

I just tried downloading again, with both Chrome and Microsoft Edge, still got the same error message...that the file is not available. Would you mind if I sent you a PM with my email?

Regards,

Scot

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Yes, that Forum is only for genuine FSLabs aircraft buyers. Hence, it requires Registration against your Order Number.

ok, thanks for your answer 😉

so, wrong place to share it? 😄 (it's for pmdg)

Edited by 614NLV

Not necessarily so, because Spotlights was an FSLabs production, and David, is a noted member there.

A stunning job Dave. Congratulations. I will download first thing tomorrow. Thanks for all your hard work for the community.

• Like 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Hi,

Would love to download your .ini file but as the others not members of the fslab forum I wasn't able to get it. Could you please upload it to the AVSIM library so it can be made available to everyone interested? Thank you very much for your work.

Best regards,

Fouad.

• Like 1

Fouad Chakib

I've got a Problem with 737 PMDG. When it is daylight all Cockpit Lights disapear. But in Real Life you can see every light shining.