Sign in to follow this  
ArchAngel2191

"Error: LoadLibrary failed.." when running trainer (resolving)

@Mark Niebauer this is ok.

@elheroes further on the Message Box about the failed DLL, I still find peculiar there aren't more reports about this but I've found a code logic error in Garmin's GTN code which could lead to this message even though the DLL is correctly loaded. We'll add a workaround in the next update.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

This is a Garmin trainer issue - I have this same issue with the F1 GTN !

Edited by RXP

I am a new customer to RealityXP and right off the bat I get the error message.   Part of the app is also crashing. I see not much progress has been made on resolving this after reading this long thread.  May I just ignore this problem and go fly XP without issues? 

realityxp.png

Cheers!

Well - I realised the firewall was preventing full installation of the trainer.

Uninstalled my Comodo firewall completely, rebooted, uninstalled the Garmin trainer and reinstalled everything.

Worked fine !

Hope this helps anyone else with these errors.

• Upvote 1

@Gabe777 Hi and thank you for your enduring patience with this!

It must have been hard to find out because the error message does not relate to the root cause apparently.

The error displayed is:

ERROR_NOT_ENOUGH_MEMORY
8 (0x8)
Not enough storage is available to process this command.

@Glasairmell Hi, on the contrary, we are working on this. As you can see above, this is not something easily related to the error itself and without any means to repro on our hand, it is quite hard. Nevertheless, the next update just takes care to 'workaround' the issue a little because the root cause is a 'stupid' code logic error in the Garmin trainer...

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Sorry RXP, I am just confusing the issue.

My problem was with the F1 GTN, but as I said above, it was solved by reinstalling the Garmin trainer with NO firewall installed -- once I did this, my .dll errors on launch, disappeared.

Just hoped it may be relevant to your gauge... as I assume they all rely on the Trainer working coŕrectly.

Regards.

Edited by RXP

@Gabe777 Anything related to the trainer itself might, only might, be relevant to our product because we do  'change' the internal Garmin trainer code at runtime in addition to just 'connecting' to it.

In other words, some of the errors appearing when ran standalone might indeed show up in any product using the trainer, though most of the errors appearing when ran standalone that we know about might not show up in our product because we do know about and correct Garmin's code accordingly. Any other error appearing only when in the simulator but not standalone are ours only!

In this case, the error trigger is certainly common to all installations (the firewall/antivirus) but the same error may appear under different conditions, and one such condition is a code logic error in the Garmin trainer itself which we are 'patching' in our next update!

In any case, thank you for trying out solving the issue and sharing with RXP's customers!

Edited by RXP

@RXP I will then wait for this update and won't try what Gabe777 did (I'm also using Comodo firewall)

to be sure your workaround is fixing the issue

@elheroes I appreciate your attention and assistance for cross-checking this. Hopefully the update is coming up very soon, we're working on last minute corrections due to last minute tests.

On 11/19/2018 at 2:02 PM, RXP said:

@repaid22 Hi, do you mean you have Message Box appearing telling it has failed to load each DLL (there is a bunch of them) with an error code of 126?

Yes..  and this is happening with the newer version of F1 version as well. 

Only with the newer trainer..  the 6.2x I've installed seems to work .. 

Sorry for the long response time. 

This most certainly is a trainer issue.. 

Edited by RXP
  • Upvote 1

@repaid22 I know and I've mentioned in this discussion there is a logic error in Garmin's code. Have you tried with our latest v2.5.13 though?

9 hours ago, RXP said:

@repaid22 I know and I've mentioned in this discussion there is a logic error in Garmin's code. Have you tried with our latest v2.5.13 though?

I have not messed with Xplane since the new update for it.. was waiting for the fire to die down a bit. 

Its good that you guys are working on it on your end..  however shouldn't this problem be solved with the trainer itself. 

Using both the reality-xp and the f1 at the same time is going to be quite a hasstle.. if you guys fix it on your end but f1 doesn't 

I wonder why garmin has left this error for so long. 

Edited by RXP

10 hours ago, repaid22 said:

I have not messed with Xplane since the new update for it.. was waiting for the fire to die down a bit. 

I'd very much like to know whether the RXP GTN v2.5.13 helps with this though!

Hello!

Not getting the error with GTN 750/650 2.5.13.0

Added:  Your killing me with that trainer though.  I want to but those units in my Glasair III  !

Cheers!

Edited by Glasairmell
  • Like 1

On 2/19/2019 at 8:28 AM, RXP said:

I'd very much like to know whether the RXP GTN v2.5.13 helps with this though!

Okay..  I'll try it out. :)   Thanks for all your work and I hope it works okay.