Sign in to follow this  
Nigel000

Boeing 777 wireless problem

The airport is MHRO.

I noticed I couldn't alter the radio either manually or automatically( clicking the left comm panel) .

I suppose there is some setting in the config? To circumvent this but I don't know what it is.8-(

There is no problem with 757,767.

Anyone any ideas about getting the comms going in the 777.

I haven't flown it much. Today was the first time in years.

The 777 probably implemented the radios differently and does not listen to FSUIPC for frequency changes.

Have you tried changing the frequencies in the aircraft and see if they are reflected in P2A?  

Dave

If this is the FF 777, in the config menu accessed on the upper right.  There is an option 'Plugin radio'.  Enabled allows p2a to control radio,  Disabled allows you to control.  Now it has been a while but I believe I had to disable plugin radio to set the transponder code and then enable again.

Ok, painful but thanks to XChecklist.   Once you have power you have to turn the power on com1 radio and push the VHF L button.   To hear the radio say for ATIS you have to enable the L VHF just below com1 radio otherwise you won't hear.

It has been a very long time since I flew this plane.  you might want to go to the 777 forum for specific help for this plane.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/forum/152-boeing-777-worldliner-professional/

Hi Dave and Jeb,

That did the trick Plugin radio, pity, I'll keep a look out for 777 updates. The plug in radio means the 777 is usable again.

I thought the problem was with the 777 not pilot2atc and I was right.I think I'll try one of the other planes I have maybe the airbuses.

have a nice day guys