Sign in to follow this  
Mitch24

QualityWings 146 Released for V4

Wow--$19.95 US.  I would have thought it would be at least twice that!! Great bargain 🙂

• Like 2

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Man this is good news!

My Air Hauler Company is in for short haul European route restructuring!

RE Thomason Jr.

If it truly is 20 bucks that just made my Christmas list. 🎅 One of my fav's and sorely missed in P3Dv4 (Hope they have a PSA livery).  But where to purchase?

Edited by Clutch Cargo

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

This is very good news, but I just wish that it had a full manual save panel state feature, and also a more robust autopilot.

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

But where to purchase? 

Yeah, don't see it at the Flight One store, unless it's only being offered through their new digital release platform that I can't download until tonight

RE Thomason Jr.

For those having problems, use their new Purchase Agent doofer, it's a lot better than their older wrapper system.

Seemed rude not to buy it at that price. 🙂

• Like 7

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

46 minutes ago, Chock said:

For those having problems, use their new Purchase Agent doofer, it's a lot better than their older wrapper system.

Just did through that downloaded Agent and bought.Could not believe my eyes at the price. A bargain.

• Like 1

$20 USD? I was going to let this one slide by, but for that price...off to the store with me!  

• Like 1

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Nice to have it back in P3D v4, instant buy and the price is unbelievable.

• Like 1

Greetings  Kurt

MSFS, X-Plane 12

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 32Gb ram, RX 5700 XT 8Gb ram, 1TB SSD

I think charging this price is a smart move. Normally, I think hard about adding a new aircraft if the price is in the $50 range. In this case, however, I purchased it without a moment of hesitation.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Chock said:

I agree. It is a bargain, instant buy for me.

Used to have the FSX version.

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

This is very good news, but I just wish that it had a full manual save panel state feature, and also a more robust autopilot.

All the functions on the legacy 146 Sperry A/P and the newer Honeywell SP300 A/P on the ARJ are simulated. On the ARJ that is fitted with a SP300 style system, we chose an airline config that had the INTV buttons disabled and covered with plates. Common on those types.

The vintage 146 models have a simple pitch datum type autopilot similar to other aircraft of the 1970s. With the accurately simulated thrust management system. As well as a AFGS linked to the old school Honeywell GNS CDU or Radio Navigation. The GNS is a really quirky unit only found on types like the J41 and HS125 besides the 146. Fun change of pace compared to today's modern FMCs.

The newer ARJ variants have the full 737CL style MCP, EFIS, newer Collins GNLU FMC (That looks like a Universal Brand FMS but works like any modern Boeing one) and a full A/P VNAV complete A/T system unlike the older 146 variants.

The 146 analog models that use the much older type of FMS (GNS-XLS) had only an advisory VNAV which is what they had and was pilot managed. Some real fun flying.

The ARJ models are very similar to operating the EFIS 737CLs, the 146 models are akin to the 737-100/200s and the 146-300 is a truly odd in between of the 2 types. Made at the very end of the 146 era prior to the development of the Avro RJ.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

1 hour ago, American 833 Heavy said:

All the functions on the legacy 146 Sperry A/P and the newer Honeywell SP300 A/P on the ARJ are simulated. On the ARJ that is fitted with a SP300 style system, we chose an airline config that had the INTV buttons disabled and covered with plates. Common on those types.

The vintage 146 models have a simple pitch datum type autopilot similar to other aircraft of the 1970s. With the accurately simulated thrust management system. As well as a AFGS linked to the old school Honeywell GNS CDU or Radio Navigation. The GNS is a really quirky unit only found on types like the J41 and HS125 besides the 146. Fun change of pace compared to today's modern FMCs.

The newer ARJ variants have the full 737CL style MCP, EFIS, newer Collins GNLU FMC (That looks like a Universal Brand FMS but works like any modern Boeing one) and a full A/P VNAV complete A/T system unlike the older 146 variants.

The 146 analog models that use the much older type of FMS (GNS-XLS) had only an advisory VNAV which is what they had and was pilot managed. Some real fun flying.

The ARJ models are very similar to operating the EFIS 737CLs, the 146 models are akin to the 737-100/200s and the 146-300 is a truly odd in between of the 2 types. Made at the very end of the 146 era prior to the development of the Avro RJ.

Thank you very much for the update!

Just downloading...

Regards,

Richard

• Like 1

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|