Sign in to follow this  
Mitch24

QualityWings 146 Released for V4

3 hours ago, flyforever said:

I think charging this price is a smart move. Normally, I think hard about adding a new aircraft if the price is in the $50 range. In this case, however, I purchased it without a moment of hesitation.

Agreed. Brilliant pricing move. This is how you do it, guys.

James

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Exactly.  Nearly everyone that is interested is going to buy at $20.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Mitch24 said:

Go get it!

Loved this for FSX/P3Dv1-2. Thanks for the heads up. 

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Hey!  Move over...let me in here, excuse me..I'm coming through..move over..excuse me...😵

7 hours ago, Chock said:

Seemed rude not to buy it at that price.

Absolutely! Even though I enjoyed the plane in FS9 and FSX, I had no plans to buy it for P3D(v4). But with that price I announce I have just changed my mind!
Something tells me this price policy may bring more money to QW (and fun to us) than to some other companies who charge 5 to 10 times more for theirs (no matter how good they are). 😈

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Bought and already flying it. Sure missed having this in p3dv4. Was flying it a lot in earlier p3d versions. Happy that you guys managed to find the time to bring it into v4, it's an excellent move.

Thank you for the post and thank you QW, will purchase immediately ... I missed this aircraft.

Cheers, Rob.

$19.95 = Instant buy. Thanks for the HU.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Using their new Purchase Agent I was getting 2hr download times, just downloaded the file from the traditional wrapper and it only took a couple minutes. Glad Flight One left both options for now, but their new interface looks like it'll be nice.

RE Thomason Jr.

Has anyone got a list of the current operators rather than defunct ones for this ubiquitous aircraft?

Just got a Peruvian  and Astra from Greece livery.

thanks  to the op  for  bringing  this  up  a  bargin  had  it  for  fsx  and  now  for  p3d,   their  new  download  manager  works  great  a lot better  than the  one before   from flight  1  wrapper  system,  no issues  at all   took  around  5  minutes   from purchase  to  download  now  to  get  to know  how  to operate the  146  again

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Is anyone having trouble with chase plane and forward view. I have no trouble with other aircrafts, but with this one I cannot get the pilot default view ( as I have configured) and a joystick button. In "controls" I use the "view forward", but this one seems to increase the view rather than bring it to my default view.

tks

tony

4 hours ago, honanhal said:

Agreed. Brilliant pricing move. This is how you do it, guys.

James

I totally agree. I wish other developers would follow this trend...