Sign in to follow this  
Mitch24

QualityWings 146 Released for V4

Nshw2lO.png

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 hour ago, Mitch24 said:

I totally agree. I wish other developers would follow this trend...

Plus one. I guess the one way us customers can help is putting our money where our mouth is and buy. I certainly have!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Formally screen name was Alex_YSSY until the forum software ate my account  ^_^

Do the repaints work?

By the way the new buy system I love. Head and shoulders above the old wrapper system. No problems with the download.

Has anyone had a problem with gear retraction in the 200? Gear would not go up. I remember I  had this problem in the FSX  version. 

Update - The repaints do work .Just installed a number of HD ones with the Livery Manager

Edited by Lenny777

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

55 minutes ago, alepro21 said:

Plus one. I guess the one way us customers can help is putting our money where our mouth is and buy. I certainly have!

Yep!! I will be too!

Like most of you, I too missed this aircraft. Purchased and flew. Still a thing of beauty, Thanks to QW for making this purchase a no brainer.

Mario Di Lauro

Great work QW crew ... quick snapshots out of Austria ... very FPS friendly too.

LOWI_QWRJ100_6web.thumb.jpg.e432dcbd3afdfdf2fc267264c4dba34e.jpg

LOWI_QWRJ100_7web.thumb.jpg.f5d6da66dafd6eef9464efca5f8fdb8a.jpg

LOWI_QWRJ100_5web.thumb.jpg.9fcf0d694d7dfe38e2db6fa4beef7bf3.jpg

Cheers, Rob.

17 minutes ago, Boeing or not going said:

They could have updated the model by adding a freighter not many pax still flying. If it had a cargo variant I'd buy

Just not enough out there for us to justify doing it. And new development on it is closed.

FWIW there are more remaining Pax, Charters and VIPs out there than freighters.

Very few freighter and tanker versions of the the 146 are still around.

Also nothing wrong with doing some legacy airline flying either. It's just Flight Sim 😉

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

The QW guys really know about economics (compared to a lot of other devs). Very smart pricing. Even though I never thought about getting it, this has made my christmas wishlist. 

Edited by carlito777
  • Like 2

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

5 hours ago, Lenny777 said:

old wrapper system.

Used it and worked fine and installed fine too.

• Like 1

Beautiful aircraft collection. Instant buy for me and enjoying every bit of them.

Thank Quality Wings. And.... thank you again!

One of the aircraft I really missed from my hanger when I upgraded to version 4. A definite buy from me. I do not have time for long haul flights and the 146 is ideal for a quick flight short flights. :biggrin:

Johan Pienaar

Hi to you all,

Well, after beating up the War Office, aka She who must be obeyed, and promising no further sim purchases for the next 20 years (fingers crosssed) I have ratted the home account and purchased this.

USD20.00 after loving it in FS2004, wanting it, and, but for financial considerations preventing purchase for P3Dv3, I have just now purchased the P3Dv4 version

I/we, all know it is not study level, and I/we all know it has been around for a long time, BUT USD20.00??? I ain't, not never, ever, gunna complain. I have decorated the hangar with flowers and look forward to my first flight in P3Dv4.

Off topic ... Ger yer A.. into gear, Eaglesoft ... I want the Citation Extreme II AND the 600 for P3Dv4 next.  Bring on the next war with the War Office LOL

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Just bought it, really happy to see this add on again! Trying to insert the milviz wx radar into the virtual cockpit, if anybody has done it would be so kind to share it! Thank you.