Sign in to follow this  
Mitch24

QualityWings 146 Released for V4

29 minutes ago, nachezdc9 said:

Just bought it, really happy to see this add on again! Trying to insert the milviz wx radar into the virtual cockpit, if anybody has done it would be so kind to share it! Thank you. 

Same goes for me, if anyone can figure out how to jerryrig the Milviz WX radar in it'd be appreciated greatly!.

Great to see this bird in P3D and priced very cleverly too. I hope they sell loads, they deserve to.

• Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

I had the original FSX version but I won't buy this. I would happily buy it for more, if they had updated the virtual cockpit. For me, flying with 2D gauges is not an option even at this price.

Edited by Daedalus

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

@Daedalus Fly the 146-300 and Avro RJ? They have EFIS so you wouldn't notice the lack of artificial horizon ball or gauge needles so much.

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

7 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

@Daedalus Fly the 146-300 and Avro RJ? They have EFIS so you wouldn't notice the lack of artificial horizon ball or gauge needles so much.

Still, analog altimeter, secondary altimeter, secondary artificial horizon and smaller engine gauges are all 2D. You may call me too picky, but given what we have right now in P3Dv4, I find this not immersive enough.

Edited by Daedalus

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |

4 hours ago, nachezdc9 said:

Just bought it, really happy to see this add on again! Trying to insert the milviz wx radar into the virtual cockpit, if anybody has done it would be so kind to share it! Thank you. 

No done yet, but I read about it on the intro manual. (Last pages)

I had this in FSX and loved it.  Awesome pricing.  I wish more developers would follow this example instead of using licensing exuses to jack up the price.  I love u P@$G but your upgrade prices are ridiculous.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Matt Wilson

2 minutes ago, mpw8679 said:

I had this in FSX and loved it.  Awesome pricing.  I wish more developers would follow this example instead of using licensing exuses to jack up the price.  I love u P@$G but your upgrade prices are ridiculous.

+ 1

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

23 minutes ago, mpw8679 said:

+9,000

47 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Still, analog altimeter, secondary altimeter, secondary artificial horizon and smaller engine gauges are all 2D. You may call me too picky, but given what we have right now in P3Dv4, I find this not immersive enough.

Well than you can go and pay an extra $100 for 3D gauges over at PMDG...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mitch24 said:

Well than you can go and pay an extra $100 for 3D gauges over at PMDG...

Thanks. Not a fair comparison. I have all PMDG products already and its not just added 3D gauges. I guess you can't blame someone for what he wants his add-on to look like.

Edited by Daedalus

22 hours ago, flyforever said:

I think charging this price is a smart move. Normally, I think hard about adding a new aircraft if the price is in the $50 range. In this case, however, I purchased it without a moment of hesitation.

I wish A2A would follow this advice... 😪

• Like 1

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

after spending some time I managed to set the milviz wx. try this after installing the wx radar with the program in to the plane.

add this lines to panel.cfg in [vcockpit02]

gauge35=QWings146!QW146_VC_WXR_Enable, 0,0,0,0
gauge36=MV_WX!WX2D, 442,482,395,327
gauge37=MV_WX!WX, 504,596,270,149

• Upvote 1

For the people who complain about this bird: Honestly I tend to be rude about quality(wings haha old joke) but how do you even dare complaining? it's 19.99 US! NO OTHER plane this level has ever had this kind of pricing in p3dV4. Aesthetics aren't 4K, but honestly, do you prefer being able to run it on litterally ANY system or having trouble to run it on even the best PCs out there? 

I personnally think this is a brilliant plan, and with this sort of pricing even the AS busses lost the appeal of many many buyers...  

And who knows, maybe we can get updates after then (trueglass & reallight would be the cherry on the cake TBH)

Since we now have tons of airports to suit this plane (EBBR,EGLC,LSZH and others) the destinations are plenty.

Sincerely, KUDOS,kudos to the QW team.:rolleyes:

• Like 3

Hell yeah. Kudos to QW!

I'd take the "horrible" amazing MD-11 panel anyday as it is if only i could run it in P3D V4. Same for a really old and lovely B763. I couldn't let the awesome RJ collection pass.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11