Sign in to follow this  
Mitch24

QualityWings 146 Released for V4

1 minute ago, DrumsArt said:

x:\"Your sim adress"\Qualitywings

The Navigraph FMS Data Manager finds it all by himself...

Regards,

Richard

Ok so it uses the same one as the 787. Thanks.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

1 minute ago, Lenny777 said:

Ok so it uses the same one as the 787. Thanks.

I have not the 787...so, I guess...

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

On 11/14/2018 at 5:00 PM, American 833 Heavy said:

We tweaked quite a few things to optimize it for P3Dv4. And also added some Easter Eggs like the vintage Honeywell altitude callouts for the older 146 models. Things like that.

Originally back in 2009-2011 when we were developing the product (Our 2nd) for FS9, plan was to only do the ARJ variants... hence more time was spend with those and they are virtually all 3D. We then decided to do the legacy BAe's as well and we spent quite a bit of time working on those too. There are 2 different types of analog ADIs on the real thing... one in real life is almost flat in appearance similar to the single cue analog 737-300 ADI but we didnt do that one. We modeled the one that is a noticable ball but ours is "enhanced" 2D. Mostly everything else is 3D.

Keep in mind it was built for FS9 at first, note all the 2D panels, and we then redid everything native FSX and now converted to 64bit.

Fast forward all these years later the analog version we'd have done completely 3D now a days in 4096x2 if we had begun developing recently... but the core look of the gauge is accurate just lacks the depth and angles of a full 3D analog ADI.

The ARJ and 146-300s are mostly all 3D.

Overall the VC we feel has aged well and still looks good for a nice aesthetics and performance trade off.

This was a niche release for us and after some time on the market we felt it wasn't worth doing the QT and tanker variants as even in their hey day they were very rare in the freight world. So we focused on what everyone remembers the 146 and ARJ for. The fairly successful run it had as a regional and short to low yield medium haul passenger carrier from the mid 80s up until the earlier part of this decade.

We have truly wanted to bring it to P3Dv4 for quite some time now. We're a small but experienced and capable team, and obviously lately our time has been consumed by the 787. We're glad that it's out now for you all to enjoy.

Such an awesome product that has aged extremely well...thank  you! "IF" you all feel like exploring "niches" in the future, may I suggest the Bombardier CSeries/Airbus 220 😉

3 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

I have not the 787...so, I guess...

I don't think it does.  I think it's own location.  I'm not looking at it at the moment. 

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

4 hours ago, Lenny777 said:

How? Where is the folder located?

if  you only  got the  qw 146   than  its  in your  p3d/quality  wings/Navdata    folder     the  navigraph  download  manager  will  auto download  it  for  you  or  if  you havnt  than  you  can manually   download it  from  navigraph   and  than  install  it  manually  if  you wish

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I've made the request in the GSX forum, but I'll ask here.  Anyone have the config. (all models) for this airplane?

Thanks.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

On 11/13/2018 at 7:52 PM, Lenny777 said:

Has anyone had a problem with gear retraction in the 200? Gear would not go up. I remember I  had this problem in the FSX  version. 

I was hoping someone would have replied to this. I'm having the same issue. Otherwise a really nice plane for the price. Once I get the gear thing fixed I'll be very happy with it. It behaves like the lever is locked. The flaps work, which tells me I have hydraulics properly configured. Anyone know the solution?

I've tried reloading user object - that didn't work.

27 minutes ago, eslader said:

I was hoping someone would have replied to this. I'm having the same issue. Otherwise a really nice plane for the price. Once I get the gear thing fixed I'll be very happy with it. It behaves like the lever is locked. The flaps work, which tells me I have hydraulics properly configured. Anyone know the solution?

I've tried reloading user object - that didn't work.

this  has  been noted  in the  qw146   forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

8 hours ago, Dreamflight767 said:

I've made the request in the GSX forum, but I'll ask here.  Anyone have the config. (all models) for this airplane?

Thanks.

Actually default works well. Tested it thursday and had 0 issues with GSX. IF you mean the integrated stairs that's a common thing. on the PMDG 737 as well stairs are a problem. I thought of a pop-up that could ask you whether you wanted to use the stairs or the integrated ones. Apparently only the maddoggo has received a fix for the stairs.

1 hour ago, LH340fan said:

Actually default works well. Tested it thursday and had 0 issues with GSX. IF you mean the integrated stairs that's a common thing. on the PMDG 737 as well stairs are a problem. I thought of a pop-up that could ask you whether you wanted to use the stairs or the integrated ones. Apparently only the maddoggo has received a fix for the stairs.

Hmmm...Thanks.  I landed at ORBX KMRY yesterday and GSX said there were no parking spots for A/C of my size.  But there several few spots open in front of the terminal.

Aaron Ortega

18 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Hmmm...Thanks.  I landed at ORBX KMRY yesterday and GSX said there were no parking spots for A/C of my size.  But there several few spots open in front of the terminal.

There are two airports on the same place KMRY and KMRZ. GSX probably read the afcad corresponding to KMRZ.

Anyway, there is a solution there:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11770.0.html

Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

On 11/14/2018 at 11:33 PM, Dreamflight767 said:

Can someone please do a (new) youtube tutorial.  Thanks!

although this youtuber is not talking … you can of course pause the video; he's doing a startup from non-powered (cold & dark) cockpit; lookup on youtube > QualityWings Simulations: BAe146 / Avro RJ - A flight to London City

4 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

There are two airports on the same place KMRY and KMRZ. GSX probably read the afcad corresponding to KMRZ.

Anyway, there is a solution there:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11770.0.html

Regards,

Richard

Thanks for that.  But I checked GSX after I landed and it was pointed to the correct AFCAD.

2 hours ago, madhouse1616 said:

although this youtuber is not talking … you can of course pause the video; he's doing a startup from non-powered (cold & dark) cockpit; lookup on youtube > QualityWings Simulations: BAe146 / Avro RJ - A flight to London City

Thanks!

Aaron Ortega

On 11/14/2018 at 9:47 AM, nachezdc9 said:

after spending some time I managed to set the milviz wx. try this after installing the wx radar with the program in to the plane.

add this lines to panel.cfg in [vcockpit02]

gauge35=QWings146!QW146_VC_WXR_Enable, 0,0,0,0
gauge36=MV_WX!WX2D, 442,482,395,327
gauge37=MV_WX!WX, 504,596,270,149

thank you very much sir!! using your great tip I just added (haven't flown yet) the gtn 750 (reality xp) in the same spot … obviously for fight1 units change the device name .. .now if I could get some help with removing the audio top part so its only the map screen I would appreciate it

gauge36=rxpGTN!GTN_750_1,  442,482,395,327,NO_BEZEL
gauge37=QWings146!QW146_VC_WXR_Enable, 0,0,0,0