WebMaximus

What JUSTSIM airports for XP would you guys recommend?

Recommended Posts

Noticed how there's an ongoing sale over at simMarket where all JUSTSIM airports are currently 20% off and figured it might be a good opportunity to get some of them.

Haven't had any payware airports for XP until recently when I bought EDDF and LSZH from Aerosoft. Very happy with both of them but would like to get some more high-quality payware airports for XP.

I do all my flying in the Zibo 737 so needs to be airports that can handle a 737 and I also do all my flying in Europe meaning I'm only interested in European airports.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, WebMaximus said:

Haven't had any payware airports for XP until recently when I bought EDDF and LSZH from Aerosoft. Very happy with both of them but would like to get some more high-quality payware airports for XP.

I would say Justsim Düsseldorf.

Perhaps Justsim  Hamburg, although they have weird runway textures.

While they released many airports, I was often enough later not really impressed by their work in Dresden, Brussel and so on. In the Beginning of X-Plane 11 they were sometimes really the first with new techniques, but later I got more and more the impression that they didn't really care.

SFD, Nimbus, Global Arts and in most cases Aerosoft often enough work on a different level nowadays.

Edited by Longranger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your input!

I share your views thinking of Justsim in P3D where I had some of their airports. A couple of them quite good while others not so good. And unfortunately they mostly weren't that keen addressing many of the issues reported. They always seemed more interested in pushing out more products=making more money I guess.

Maybe I'll get Düsseldorf and will also consider Salzburg. I had that one for P3D where it was quite nice. Hopefully it is in X-Plane as well. I also read a good review of their Luxembourg scenery. Same thing with Innsbruck which also received some good comments.

Do you have any other good suggestions other than Justsim airports?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Justsim, I would suggest Brussels, Rhodes, Dresden, Luxemburg, Larnaca, Nice, Klagenfurt . Are among the good ones in my opinion.

Edited by Daedalus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Duesseldorf was really good, One of the reasons why I put really work into the article: https://www.simflight.de/2017/08/07/review-justsims-duesseldorf-fuer-x-plane/

Luxemburg was still Ok, but no improvement from Duesseldorf,

But in Leipzig I got really the imprssion of a half finished product. Parts of the airport were great and in other parts I wondered if I saw a X-Plane 9 or 10 scenery. Dresden had some weird lighting bugs at the tower and so on. Sometimes they brought unexpected performance hits.

Other products would be EDDS, not quite the Level of EDDF but decend. Oslo, Tromso and Bergen are good. Andf when MisterX6 is finished with EDDM it will be a must buy.

 

But I wouldn't buy right now. Cyber Monday and Christmas are the right times for in most cases even better deals.

 

Edited by Longranger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

From Justsim, I would suggest Brussels, Rhodes, Dresden, Luxemburg, Larnaca, Nice, Klagenfurt . Are among the good ones in my opinion.

Thanks for the tips! Brussels, Luxemburg and Nice are all airports I might be interested in. Will check them out again. For Brussels though, Longranger said he wasn't that impressed with that one and some other airports.

21 minutes ago, Longranger said:

Well, Duesseldorf was really good, One of the reasons why I put really work into the article: https://www.simflight.de/2017/08/07/review-justsims-duesseldorf-fuer-x-plane/

Luxemburg was still Ok, but no improvement from Duesseldorf,

But in Leipzig I got really the imprssion of a half finished product. Parts of the airport were great and in other parts I wondered if I saw a X-Plane 9 or 10 scenery. Dresden had some weird lighting bugs at the tower and so on. Sometimes they brought unexpected performance hits.

Other products would be EDDS, not quite the Level of EDDF but decend. Oslo, Tromso and Bergen are good. Andf when MisterX6 is finished with EDDM it will be a must buy.

 

But I wouldn't buy right now. Cyber Monday and Christmas are the right times for in most cases even better deals.

 

Yep, Dusseldorf is one airport I will most probably get. I remember it was really nice for P3D as mentioned above. Followed the link to the review and even when I don't understand much since I don't speak German the screenshots were nice 😊

Oslo and Bergen are two airports I'll pick up for sure but guess I'll wait until they are on sale. As you say, with Cyber Monday coming up around the corner that might be a good time to shop for some new airports! The same of course goes for Christmas but would like at least a couple of new airports to fly to before that 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since my last post I got EDDL and EVRA from JustSim.

Very happy with both of them from what I've seen so far.

Was hoping to get some airports from Aerosoft during Black Friday and Cyber Monday but was informed by Mathijs at Aerosoft there won't be any XP airports on sale during these two sale events.

Too bad but hopefully we'll see other sales going forward. Mathijs said he would see if he could come up with something for all XP users before end of year.

Edited by WebMaximus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Patriot3810 said:

i think we need Indianapolis Indiana, largest fed-ex hub in the world.

Wow, that's cool!

Personally I would very much like to see Stockholm-Arlanda. Not because it's biggest in any regard but because it's my home airport 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now