Sign in to follow this  
ChandlerL

Recommended Payware a/c to buy.. ??

Guest Will__UK

Hi all,What payware a/c would you recommend to others to purchase?I've just seen the PSS 757 and it looks great, just waiting for the reviews..Will

Guest allcott

GA?Complez Single?Multi-engine?Airliner?Military?Try being a bit more specific. What are you looking for, experience-wise? Airline flying or realistic GA flight modelling?Allcott

Guest Trans_601

Yep, for us to give you good advice, we need to know what type of flying you mostly do.

Yes that is a strange question in my book :-hmmmI would normally start by asking myself what kind or what aircraft I want to fly.....and then you may find that the freeware version is even better than the payware version ;)

Guest Will__UK

I'm not after a certain a/c type, I'm interested in all types.The PSS 757 caught my eye, but so has the Cirrus by Eaglesoft.I am after something that looks excellent visually in terms of modelling, VC, as well as something that possibly has slightly complex systems - ideally a package that comes with sounds as well.

>The PSS 757 caught my eye, but so has the Cirrus by Eaglesoft.If complex GA is your interest then our new Columbia 400 might fit the bill as well...twin turbo and a service ceiling of FL250:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest Stryker

I love the DF Baron, the DF 727, and the PMDG 737 with FS2Crew. I don't fly my ERJ that much. I've never tried any other payware (except the PMDG 777 for Fly!) so I can't comment on it.After getting the BEV scenery and UT USA, I took my new DF Baron on a series of 2-3 hour trips this past winter, circumnavigating the country from Key West counterclockwise back to Key West. It's some of the most fun I've ever had with FS. The RXP stuff is what really makes that plane for me. The stuff works identically to the RL equipment.

I haven't seen the PSS 757 of course, but if you are after an aircraft of that type, you should think about the Level D 767www.leveldsim.comThis is regarded as being best-in-classYou could then add the relevant FsCrew for the complete experiencewww.fs2crew.comThere are continual rumours that Level D are producing a 757, which based on their 767, would be hard for anyone, even PSS, to beat

ngxu_banner.png

>Hi all,>>What payware a/c would you recommend to others to purchase?>>I've just seen the PSS 757 and it looks great, just waiting>for the reviews..>>>WillA few off the top of my head that will generate enormous enjoyment.Small GA--------RealAir SF-260Flight1/Dreamfleet C172RFlight1/Dreamfleet Beech Baron 58Large GA---------Aeroworx X-Treme King Air B200Commercial----------PMDG 737PMDG 747PMDG B1800DLevel-D 767Flight1 ATR 72-500Vintage-------RealAir SpitFire IVFlight1/Dreamfleet 727There are more great a/c. Be sure to check the AVSIM reviews for other superb a/c that I can't personally recommend because I haven't tried (i.e. Cerenado, etc.)-- the AVSIM reviewers have always been spot on IMHO.