Sign in to follow this  
FoxMulder1982

A request from a novice user

Hello all

I bought the program in beta stage, but I waited for its final version. Before I install the program and start learning about its capabilities (after descriptions and films I see that they are huge) I have some request
I would like to use it for a standard view in the virtual cockpit without any dynamic effects like with the basic camera in fsx and to perform walk around operations - I missed this very much.
Could I ask for advice on how to set my preferred camera settings - are profiles ready for QW787? and how to set the option to perform walk around.

Thank you in advance
Grzegorz

Pretty easy:

1. For the VC Camera, create a new camera and slide all the motion effects sliders to zero.
  2. For the walkaround, Go to Static Camera mode and move the camera close to the ground, it'll turn into a walking camera you can use for walkarounds.
  3. There are plenty of 787 cameras available in the Community section of CP.

Here is the User Manual if you want to learn more: https://oldprop.com/documents/manuals/manual.php?pid=8

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42