Sign in to follow this  
Cool

Falcon 50 issue in P3Dv3

Hi,

I just got it, P3Dv3,  I like it very much but can't make the load manager to work for now. What ever Fuel or passagers it does nothing...

I am still in the learning curve and will continue to post here any issue I find if any 😉

Pascal

si.php?id=1

2 hours ago, Cool said:

Hi,

I just got it, P3Dv3,  I like it very much but can't make the load manager to work for now. What ever Fuel or passagers it does nothing...

I am still in the learning curve and will continue to post here any issue I find if any 😉

Pascal

Hi Cool,

Do you have the latest Falcon50 2.4 Beta version, and did you run the auto P3Dv3 Payload Manager installer? If yes, have you tried reloading the sim after the Payload Manager install process?

Al

Edited by ark

Hi Al,

Thank you for your concern 😃

I bought it a couple of hours ago, so I guess I got the last version 🤔

I do not know where I can find the version number 2.4?

in addition where is the auto P3Dv3 Payload Manager installer?

I believe this is what I missed 😥

I am looking for it 

Pascal

Edited by Cool
version is 2.4 in the executable

si.php?id=1

38 minutes ago, Cool said:

Hi Al,

Thank you for your concern 😃

I bought it a couple of hours ago, so I guess I got the last version 🤔

I do not know where I can find the version number 2.4?

in addition where is the auto P3Dv3 Payload Manager installer?

I believe this is what I missed 😥

I am looking for it 

Pascal

Hi Pascal,

The Beta version is part of the Falcon50 installer file name: Flysimware_FALCON_50_FSX-P3D_BETA2.4.exe

As a result of the Falcon50 installation there should be a folder on your desktop called Flysimware Falcon 50 Info.  Inside that folder you will find a subfolder called PAYLOAD MANGER INSTALLATION . Inside that subfolder are Payload Manger installers for the different sim versions. Run the installer inside the P3D_V3_INSTALLER subfolder.

BTW, note the Flysimware Falcon 50 Info folder also has the Flysimware Falcon 50 Management Tool (for installing different GPS units in the Falcon 50 if you own them), and also info for installing the TCAS radar unit.

Al

Edited by ark

Dear Al, I got it working thanks to your guidelines 😃🤩

18 minutes ago, ark said:

BTW, note the Flysimware Falcon 50 Info folder also has the GPS Falcon 50 Management Tool (for installing different GPS units in the Falcon 50 if you own them), and also info for installing the TCAS radar unit).

Al

Al, GPS units, ok but were you talking about the weather radar instead of the TCAS ? 🤔

Well, now even after I shutoff the engines, I have the sound of a try to start engine even if I select "all systems off" it is quite annoying... 😟

Pascal

si.php?id=1

3 hours ago, Cool said:

Dear Al, I got it working thanks to your guidelines 😃🤩

Al, GPS units, ok but were you talking about the weather radar instead of the TCAS ? 🤔

Well, now even after I shutoff the engines, I have the sound of a try to start engine even if I select "all systems off" it is quite annoying... 😟

Pascal

Pascal,

Ignore my TCAS comment above -- it is out of date with the latest Beta Update.

Don't know what to say about the engine sound after shutdown issue. I'll see what I can find out.

Al

Edited by ark

7 hours ago, Cool said:

Pascal

Pascal -- I think this should be fixed in the next update.

Al

3 hours ago, ark said:

Pascal -- I think this should be fixed in the next update.

Al

Al,

That's great 😉

si.php?id=1

I have got another issue: taxi light if on of course, remains visible when the gear is up. 

si.php?id=1

"G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY7" = AUTOPILOT MODE VS

I did assign this event to my joystick but it did not work.

Did you try it?

All the other AP commands work like it should

Pascal

si.php?id=1

11 minutes ago, Cool said:

"G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY7" = AUTOPILOT MODE VS

I did assign this event to my joystick but it did not work.

Did you try it?

All the other AP commands work like it should

Pascal

Pascal, are you seeing the AP VS light come on? If not, check that you didn't accidentally make the assignment to G1000_MPF_SOFTKEY7.  I've made that kind of mistake myself.

Al

Al, You are right!!!  I did put MFD instead of PFD  😏

Sorry about that

Pascal

si.php?id=1

I have the Saitek autopilot panel. The only missing setting is the altitude. It seems that the setting is only possible via the mouse....😏

is that right?

Pascal

si.php?id=1

53 minutes ago, Cool said:

I have the Saitek autopilot panel. The only missing setting is the altitude. It seems that the setting is only possible via the mouse....😏

is that right?

Pascal

I'm not sure what you are asking about here -- the Saitek AP panel or access to the Falcon 50 AP ALT Hold function? You can assign a key or button of your choice to control the AP ALT Hold function via G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY6.

Al

Edited by ark

Hi Al, yes all the AP functions via G1000_PFD_SOFTKEYx works as it should.😃

I use SPAD (free) to tell Saitek panel tu use or not the FSX command. And then I use Linda application (free) to assign the G1000_PFD_SOFTKEYx.

But for now I did not make the Altimeter selector working. I can only set the Altitude via the mouse clicks

Pascal

si.php?id=1