Sign in to follow this  
jacobmulder

PMDG 737 NGX Prepar3Dv4 Update

I have just downloaded via the PMDG Operations Center the latest Update for my PMDG 737 NGX for Prepar3Dv4 as was in the Notifications and now the Cockpit view both in 2D Cockpit and Virtual Cockpit are extremely distorted, and have

I have always started my PMDG 737 NGX with all systems and Engines running

I would like to thank PMDG for this major fault and would like information on how to overcome this prblem as ithe program is now useless to be able to fly with.

I have checked various Liveries and they all have the same problem, do I now have to Uninstall my PMDG program and start again.

Regards.

Jacob

The major fault was not to follow any recommendation. 

Uninstall via control panel, install latest download, update via control panel.

welcome.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jacobmulder said:

I would like to thank PMDG for this major fault and would like information on how to overcome this prblem as ithe program is now useless to be able to fly with.

You're welcome.

Oh wait...you were using sarcasm to vent at us for something - I will venture to guess - isn't actually our fault, but given that you vented instead of further explaining what - exactly - the issue is, I simply have to write back with:

"Can you please explain the problem in more detail? I'm not quite clear on what the issue is."

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

25 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

You're welcome.

Oh wait...you were using sarcasm to vent at us for something - I will venture to guess - isn't actually our fault, but given that you vented instead of further explaining what - exactly - the issue is, I simply have to write back with:

"Can you please explain the problem in more detail? I'm not quite clear on what the issue is."

A perfect reply. Why imply that PMDG intentionally releases a "major fault".

PMDG has never disappointed me.

Neal H

• Like 1

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

Totally. PMDG is a company that has been alive for, what, over a decade? And has been supplying this community with such realistic aircraft and amazing masterpieces to fly just so that we can experience problems? See? That makes no sense. Remember, even if this is a PMDG problem, we are all human. We all make mistakes. Do you think a developer would intentionally put a bug in their software? And to be quite frank, with me being a beta tester and partial developer for a scenery developer, you should be happy Kyle is nice enough to leave this topic up, and better yet, try to still assist you with your problem even after that comment. If you wrote that in my forum, your message would be long gone.

I'm sorry to be this steamy about this but as a part developer myself, I can assure you no developer would put this in a product on purpose. And next time you decide to write something like this in a PMDG forum, please keep in mind that full names are required in all posts from the PMDG forum.

Have a pleasant morning,

Brian McCumiskey

• Like 1

Brian McCumiskey

P3D V4.5, i9-9900K, RTX 2070, 16 GB 2666GHz RAM, Windows 10

...down in flames..... just hope he managed to open his chute on the way down.

Mark Harris.

Aged 54. 

P3D,  & DCS mostly. DofReality P6 platform partially customised and waiting for parts. Brunner CLS-E Yoke and Pedals. Winwing HOTAS and Cougar MFDS.

Scan 3XS Laptop i9-9900K 3.6ghz, 64GB DDR4, RTX2080.

B737NG Pilot. Ex Q400, BAe146, ATP and Flying Instructor in the dim and distant past! SEP renewed and back at the coal face flying folk on the much deserved holidays!