Sign in to follow this  
shermank

not seeing preview in PTA

HI all, enjoying PTA with P3D v4. But, I read on another forum that there  is a preview screen for presets before actually installing. How do I activate the preview. Thanks...

Sherm

12 hours ago, shermank said:

... I read on another forum that there  is a preview screen for presets before actually installing. How do I activate the preview. Thanks...

I don't think there's a preview as such - just loads example preview pics for individual settings. PTA isn't a *live* shader tweaker (like ReShade etc.). The new Environment Force from REX will allow you to dynamically inject many of the PTA tweaks in real time.

I've looked at Tomato-Shade and, whilst it mirrors most of the PTA features, it lacks these PTA example images, so it's hard to see what tweak does what.

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Thanks Adam, and btw, I admire and respect all the work you have been doing for our hobby...or should I say addiction...:-)

Sherm

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.