Sign in to follow this  
CKAJCA

Problems contacting Bristol Radar Director

Hi Dave

I have just tried to fly the route again from EGGD to EGJJ. My clearance was as before "Goldstar Seven Three Eight is cleared to Echo Golf Juliet Juliet, climb via the EXMO1Z departure , with the EXMOR transition , then as filed.  Expect departure runway Zero Nine.   Climb to Flight Level One Two Zero via the departure. Expect higher clearances Seven minutes after departure.  Squawk Three Six Four Zero" I flew the route but had a real problem when told to "Contact BRISTOL Radar Director on One Three Six Decimal Zero Seven". Although I selected the frequency and made it active, I had to try a number of times before the controller would respond.

I have the Log file if that is any help?

Regards Colin

Colin,

If you can send me the P2A log file, I'll have a look and see what went wrong.  Please email it to me at admin@pilot2atc.com.

Thanks,
Dave

On 11/15/2018 at 8:02 PM, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Thanks for the log Colin.  I found a bug and fixed it for the 2506R6 update.

Dave

Thanks Dave