Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

Generic Repaint Request Thread - Take a Number.

Hi Folks,

I think I've found my first victim - kind of an origami look to it - I like it:

maxresdefault.jpg

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Any chance i can PLEASE please please request this paint with the tail number N851D?

Edited by charliearon
Removed copyrighted photo please link only

2 hours ago, chevelle505 said:

Any chance i can PLEASE please please request this paint with the tail number N851D?

Hi Folks,

Now that's an intriguing paint as well - silver and chocolate brown ? Why the change in tail numbers ?

Regards,
Scott

Actually It should have been N851TM, sorry for the typo haha.....Just a tail number with some personal meaning to me ;)..I think its a beautiful paint for sure!

Gentlemen...Please do not post copyrighted photos that "Clearly" show the copyright in the bottom portion of the photo.  This is against the AVSIM TOS,  They will be removed.  Links to the photos are OK.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Please disregard...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613

20 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Charlie,

Weren't they "linked" photos as AvSim has no photo hosting capability - they still reside exactly where the author originally posted them - we just point to them - I was under the impression - linking was perfectly acceptable - as the photo does not exist anywhere on AvSim ??? Maybe I'm confused - LOL - as I don't know how to post a picture on AvSim - I didn't think it was possible...

I see you stated "linked photos are ok"...

Regards,
Scott

Hi, Scott.  Yes a link is OK.  I'm guessing that the pics that were posted were done through the poster's image hosting site.

Sample below

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Iberia/Airbus-A320-214/163613

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hi Charlie,

Ahh - OK - understood - thanks so much for the response and all you volunteers do...

Regards,

Scott

• Like 1

Hi Folks,

Did anyone catch the tail number on those removed shots ? This isn't a commitment to paint - but I am interested... Normally - I don't like the swoopy modern paints - but this one had some class...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613

Hi Pascal,

Thanks so much - yeah - that is a classy paint...

Just pasted your links which is OK...

:wink:

3b115bd4ffe4e3e19face357d02503468fd5c364

Regards,
Scott

Edited by charliearon
Do Not post pics that are copyrighted. Use a link
  • Like 1

Thanks scottb613 yes thats it. 

Not to throw scott under the bus but..."charliearon" he literally posted the same EXACT picture I posted with the SAME copyright from the SAME website in the SAME way. Im just curious how my post was different? My apologies i didnt intend to cause problems..and no, it was not a photo hosting site it was a pasted "LINK" to the origional site. wont make that mistake again.

Edited by chevelle505

In the takeoff video above it looks like the landing lights are pulsing on and off -- do they do that for some reason or, as I would assume, is that just some unintended video side effect?

BTW, there are some super pictures of the FSW Falcon 50 on the FSW store site at

https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2015/en/home/40-flysimware-s-dassault-falcon-50.html

Click on the larger picture -- there are a lot more.

Al

Edited by ark