Sign in to follow this  
ejy1

parked aircraft

Hi ..im just getting introduced to this application and I was wondering why I see aircraft from airlines that don't even serve my home airport (CYOW) at the gates . For example, Finnair and Singapore airlines both have parked planes at the gate. When  I check RealTraffic ver 5.0.23 these aircraft are nowhere to be found. Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

Thanks.

John

9 hours ago, ejy1 said:

Hi ..im just getting introduced to this application and I was wondering why I see aircraft from airlines that don't even serve my home airport (CYOW) at the gates . For example, Finnair and Singapore airlines both have parked planes at the gate. When  I check RealTraffic ver 5.0.23 these aircraft are nowhere to be found. Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

Thanks.

John

Please read the Manuals.

Only live traffic is real. The parked static aircraft is an option (determined with Parking percentage), airlines/types will be parked according to definitions in an airport file. You either have to manually edit your file to what you want to see or, since version 12.6 let PSXseeconTraffic learn (!)... and let it build up a file with real live data about who parkes where with what type at what hour. Note that this is only possible at airports with live ground traffic

Edited by kiek