Sign in to follow this  
Guest MarkM

PSS OR CS 757 ???

As I didn't mention which company it is PSS. Dave

agreed...the LVD product will not be available this year. I would start looking for some announcements second quarter '07.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest captandy

No it is not a must for me now but I am aiming to get FSX when it is rel and also plan on a major HW upgrade when Vista comes out.So I am looking late 1Q07 until I achieve these goals.So I might as well get the PSS oops FS2CREW just released their PMDG 747 so now I am really into an internal debate since I have the FS2CREW 767 and love it.I was really hoping to get a B757 when this PSS came out eventhough I know the LDS will be the undisputed champ.So I think I will go for it ....ThanksAndy

I'll be waiting for the LDS, even though we probably won't see it for a year and a half. PSS just doesn't try to raise the bar of their products to the standards of LDS/PMDG. They just aren't good enough these days.

Guest MarkM

I would have taken Captain Sim's. It provides first class graphics and for sure will provide advanced systems programming.

Guest UKPilot

Having thought exactly the same, I took the plunge and bought the PSS757, initially it had its probs, but now its been fixed and is great.The flight deck 2d is one of the best around i feel, graphics look sharp and ALL systems work including the FMC. The extrnal model is ok, I think CS wins on that, i wonder if its possible to merge the two...now theres a thought.

My money will be for the LDS too.

Dave Taylor gb.png