Sign in to follow this  
jabloomf1230

Freeware AI installer app from AIG

Turns out my AV had other ideas.  I'll try to to load some updates and see if they finally connect to p3d and the Cdrive AIG folder.  Grrrrrr.  Thanks, gents, for the back-up!

Victor Ortiz

Alienware Aurora R11; Intel Core i9-10900KF 3.7; RAM 128GB; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080

IF i click on Multiselection and choose a couple of airlines. The OIC-Bulk button is greyed out.

Ok fixed it. I didnt assign a download folder grrrr lol

Edited by Riah069

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

Ok i followed all the instructions. Download a lot with the bulk option. But no AI in the sim. Am i supposed to copy what is in the AIGAIM - OCI into p3d in order for it to work? From what i am seeing the so called OCI is not really that, sure it downloads all the required files. But does not put them anywhere besides the folder i assigned for downloading. And yes a read the manual.

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

Did you activate the package in the sim (it should ask you to) and turn up the AI slider in the settings?

Edited by netshadoe

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

43 minutes ago, Riah069 said:

Ok i followed all the instructions. Download a lot with the bulk option. But no AI in the sim. Am i supposed to copy what is in the AIGAIM - OCI into p3d in order for it to work? From what i am seeing the so called OCI is not really that, sure it downloads all the required files. But does not put them anywhere besides the folder i assigned for downloading. And yes a read the manual.

No, it does inject the ai into the sim if it is installed correctly. In the end, the sim just needs to know that there are traffic bgls in the "traffic files" folder and that there are aircraft in the "simobjects" folder. Ity sounds like the sim doesn't know that it needs to include the AIGAIM folders. If installed correctly, you should an entry in your add-ons.cgf, I'd suggest that you go to the AIGAIM forum so they can help you troubleshoot. Most all of us have had an install issue at some point. We have installed a ton of versions during the beta process, so the forums have pretty good instructions for completely uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Also, the developers are really responsive. Today, maybe not so much because it is Easter.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Isn't it possible to 'always use freeware', whenever the "Detected a possible payware-model available". So far I've had to change tickbox and click "Proceed" about 50 times in 10 minutes.

EDIT: Ah, there's a "Use Freeware only" in settings. Nice.

Edited by Sethos1988

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

10 minutes ago, kurtb said:

i have default ai with aig ai?

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

when installing online flight plans,some require to log in to flightsim.com (for ex hongkong air cargo).

once logged in and window is closed, the program errors with hte following message: unable to download the file,the site returns the following error: Forbidden

Please help

4 minutes ago, kurtb said:

when installing online flight plans,some require to log in to flightsim.com (for ex hongkong air cargo).

once logged in and window is closed, the program errors with hte following message: unable to download the file,the site returns the following error: Forbidden

Please help

You tried manually downloading something from the site, to verify the account is in order and eligible for downloading.  Might have forgotten to activate it or something?

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

4 minutes ago, Sethos1988 said:

You tried manually downloading something from the site, to verify the account is in order and eligible for downloading.  Might have forgotten to activate it or something?

i can download files from flightsim .com

25 minutes ago, kurtb said:

Please help

I had the same problem. Rather check or post in the AIG Forum...the fix is posted there.. Post your issue in their forum. You will receive excellent service. The flightsim login has been a bit problematic...mine sometimes returns that error but then points me to the zip file which I download manually. Then the install routine continues.

Edited by Peter Webber

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X