Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

AI2UTL Injector - Public Beta

Are you guys enabling the Daedelus repaints with this setup? Will it give you more models with repaints by doing so?

Also after running this I still have too many old Southwest liveries, is there anyway I can change this? 

Thanks again.

Hi, first of all, thanks for this software! I'm experiencing many CTD after using utlive with FLAI: p3dv4 just closes itself unexpectedly.... AI2UTL error log says:

2018-11-29 11:06:26 Error:
Invalid aircraft.cfg files
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A319neo\aircraft.cfg
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A321neo\aircraft.cfg
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A320neo\aircraft.cfg

2018-11-29 11:06:26 Error:
Invalid aircraft models
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_PC12\model.raked_winglet
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A333\model.RR
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_AT75\model
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A333\model.PW
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A343\model.Normal
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_B772\model.ge
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A333\model.GE
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_E190\model.SATCOMM
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_B772\model.rr
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_B772\model.pw
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_AT45\model.500
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_AT72\model
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_B773\model.rr
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A346\model.Normal
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A345\model.Normal
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_B773\model.pw
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A310\model.PW_300
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A332_F\model.RR
D:\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_CRJ2\model

Are CTD because of those errors? How to sort them out? Some of you talked about simconnect error log: how to generate that log or where is located?

Thanks in advance and apologize for my bad english....

The above files do not have a blank line above the first - [fltsim.0] entry in the aircraft.cfg of those models. Open up those files, add a space above [fltsim.0] and those errors will be cleared. The rest I simply don't worry about. I've not seen anyone state the problem with those.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

33 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

The above files do not have a blank line above the first - [fltsim.0] entry in the aircraft.cfg of those models. Open up those files, add a space above [fltsim.0] and those errors will be cleared. The rest I simply don't worry about. I've not seen anyone state the problem with those.

I did it (see previous posts) but each time I launch FLAi Upate it replaces the 3 files and I have to manage it again. Any tips on that ?

Furthermore I didn't understand why we should add this blank line to this 3 specific planes (except that I brings an error) and not thousand of other AI planes that don't have the blank line...

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

1 hour ago, vbazillio said:

I did it (see previous posts) but each time I launch FLAi Upate it replaces the 3 files and I have to manage it again. Any tips on that ?

They say that they have fixed those 3 aircraft.cfg's.

1 hour ago, vbazillio said:

Furthermore I didn't understand why we should add this blank line to this 3 specific planes (except that I brings an error) and not thousand of other AI planes that don't have the blank line.

The other AI aircraft do have the correct space/line, if they didn't then they would show the error as well.

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

2 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

No luck here... Modified the cfg files but CTD are always here.....

Maybe you are missing something. - 

example - this below shows info above the blank space and [flism.0] heading with blank space above (that is the space we are making sure is there)

//you e-mailing us at www.realairsimulations.com to let us know about your work so we
//can refer to you when customers ask about repaints.

[fltsim.0]
title=RealAir Beech Duke V2 N1873K Winglets Ventral
sim=RealAir_Duke

this following example is same as the top example only the space is missing. -  and is causing the error.

//you e-mailing us at www.realairsimulations.com to let us know about your work so we
//can refer to you when customers ask about repaints.
[fltsim.0]
title=RealAir Beech Duke V2 N1873K Winglets Ventral
sim=RealAir_Duke

*if you made the edit with the blank line and it is returning, then your running something without Admin Rights and it's not saving your edits.

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

51 minutes ago, thebdct said:

Modified the cfg files but CTD are always here.

Modifying the cfg's just makes those 3 models usable in the sim and not the cause of any CTD. The CTD's could very well be from the incompatible models depending on your sim.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave_YVR said:

The other AI aircraft do have the correct space/line, if they didn't then they would show the error as well.

Hum... Other aircraft.cfg don't have the // comment section and start at line 0 (without space/line) with the [fltsim.0]

Vincent B.

1 hour ago, Dave_YVR said:
2 hours ago, vbazillio said:

to manage it again. Any tips on that ?

They say that they have fixed those 3 aircraft.cfg's.

I just ran FLAI (version 14, latest version 14) release notes said A320s have bee fixed but the update remove the line/space above [fltsim.0] ;(

Vincent B.

2 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Modifying the cfg's just makes those 3 models usable in the sim and not the cause of any CTD. The CTD's could very well be from the incompatible models depending on your sim.

I've restored the original repaints.xml to force utlive NOT to use FLAI aircraft and everything is working correctly. I think that the problem is linked with the FLAI package....

5 hours ago, thebdct said:

I think that the problem is linked with the FLAI package....

It's far more likely from one of the few models that aren't v4 compatible within the FLAi package. It shouldn't deter others from using it, however, just remove the non v4 models or their aircraft.cfg's.

14 hours ago, vbazillio said:

Furthermore I didn't understand why we should add this blank line to this 3 specific planes (except that I brings an error) and not thousand of other AI planes that don't have the blank line...

As indicated in the manual, I have read somewhere that UTL seems to need a blank line above each entry.
Unfortunately I can't remember where I have read that and also I don't know if it is a fact.
I included it in AI2UTL as a safety/just-in-case feature

If anyone can confirm or hoax this, it would be nice.
If necessary I can remove it all together, or make the check in AI2UTL an option.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

On 11/28/2018 at 9:57 AM, jimcarrel said:

The thing that can mess people up the most (I think) is if they have actually installed FLAI. All I did was download FLAI , unzip it and point your program to the FLAI paints folder. Works perfect.

I agree on this. I have all the FLAi aircraft manually installed inside the Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes and everything is working Ok here.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers