There aren't many really good business jets available for the P3Dv4 platform, thankfully Flysimware decided to develop the Dassault Falcon 50, which is now in late Beta and available for purchase.

I decided to take the Falcon 50 on a short trip into Northern Alaska, and ended up flying a bad weather approach in PATK. FS Global Real Weather did a great job at providing accurate and immersive weather, from winds aloft right down to the low visibility approach.

I cannot recommend this fine aircraft enough! Flysimware have delivered a really solid aircraft with in-depth system functionality, and this, coupled with an option to add the Reality XP GTN 750 as an integral part of the VC, makes this one of the most interesting business jets to date. The Falcon 50 exterior is extremely detailed, as you can see in the screenshots below. The interior too is very well done, the instruments are crisp with an air of authenticity. Yes, this Falcon 50 really is that good!

I hope you enjoy the screenshots!

Now if only I can convince the Flysimware developer to add winglets. 😉

Cheers,

Jerome

e8XF0jI.jpg

ucAyvy8.png

I9aJX2l.jpg

f3Ya2Lk.png

dJRttRB.png

lgdquPk.jpg

G5TILsG.jpg

9SECoLw.png

ClES9HY.jpg

vufL4o5.jpg

3ZuGyzg.png

IyVcuwE.jpg

piwY7sx.png

LCMkb3p.jpg

JIGBKuX.jpg

STxrBmR.jpg

• Like 7

Very nice, waiting for it to finish its beta testing then I'll make the purchase. Really enjoy their Lear and MU-2, Thanks for posting.

P.S. also a big fan of FSGRW!

Cheers

Martin

Beautiful set of screenshots.  I'm just getting comfortable with flying this Falcon too.

Hi Jerome,

Beautiful set - especially like you showing off the details in the often criticized VC - the details are there - it's merely the textures that need a little pop (shadow/wear/imperfections/detail/dirt/age) - which I've already started looking at myself...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

On 11/19/2018 at 6:00 AM, scottb613 said:

Hi Jerome,

Beautiful set - especially like you showing off the details in the often criticized VC - the details are there - it's merely the textures that need a little pop (shadow/wear/imperfections/detail/dirt/age) - which I've already started looking at myself...

Regards,
Scott

Good we need some interior paint brushes!

And nice pics... they should have you put your shots on their site.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

@jzimmermann I noticed the GTN is on the center pedestal...  not a great place but is it an issue down there or no problem?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

From the pilot's viewpoint, the right hand GTN is mostly obscured, but I would guess that the second GTN unit is to service the copilot. The left GTN is easily seen and accessed.

7 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

@jzimmermann I noticed the GTN is on the center pedestal...  not a great place but is it an issue down there or no problem?

Hi Ryan,

Not a big deal for me - I use ChasePlane - typically - on all my aircraft I have a close up view of the GTN for manipulation - this view is close and doesn’t’ normally provide any outside view of the aircraft - so not much different from my normal flying... Just a button click away... Granted - with TrackIR I have to turn my head a bit more for a quick glance from my normal PIC view...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7