Sign in to follow this  
Ridgw003

You guys had me scared...

Ok, with all of the negative comments, I was really unsure about this plane. I bit the bullet and bought it anyway. 

I just completed my first flight from Tupelo to Nashville at 15,000 feet. It flies like a dream. Autopilot gave me no trouble at all. 

Maybe you all should quit nitpicking tiny things. This isn’t supposed to be a study level aircraft. This is after all a game. 

26 minutes ago, Ridgw003 said:

This is after all a game. 

It is what??? :unsure:

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 1

Bert

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

6 hours ago, Chock said:

Dennis Quaid is no Jimmy Stewart.😄

NAX669.png

I suppose flying that C404 aircraft was a game...

Cheers, Ed

Edited by edpatino

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

LOL OK who forgot to lock the club house door. I hope that when I have been here long enough to have 4 posts then I will be allowed to call this a game. Where are the MODS!! Please help us!! Oh....wait a minute....some day we may be able to use RTX. What am I thinking. Just imagine standing at the end of the Runway with the fire from your Corn-anado reflecting in your eye. Who ever said that your dreams won't come true.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

1 hour ago, mwilk said:

Dennis Quaid is no Jimmy Stewart.😄

Yup, the remake is no match for the original, but this was the only (much inferior) version I could find a clip of this scene for.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

One interesting item is, that in the original story the placement of the passengers was aerodynamically much more plausible by placing them along the fuselage, instead of carrying them on top of the wing surface and having them act as human spoilers/lift dumpers.

Edited by FDEdev

1 hour ago, Chock said:

Yup, the remake is no match for the original, but this was the only (much inferior) version I could find a clip of this scene for.

That's always been one of my favorite aviation movies.

NAX669.png

1 hour ago, shivers9 said:

LOL OK who forgot to lock the club house door. I hope that when I have been here long enough to have 4 posts then I will be allowed to call this a game. Where are the MODS!! Please help us!! Oh....wait a minute....some day we may be able to use RTX. What am I thinking. Just imagine standing at the end of the Runway with the fire from your Corn-anado reflecting in your eye. Who ever said that your dreams won't come true.

Excuse me? I’m sorry that I don’t have all day to sit and post on a forum. You had 4 posts at one time as well. I came here to research a purchase before making it. I felt the need to state my feelings on the product as well. 

No need to be a Richard about it all. 

Wont happen again,

Matt

@ Ridgw003,  don't let the Carenado/Alabeo haters make you enjoy the 404 any less….you've got a PM.

On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 5:15 PM, FDEdev said:

@ Ridgw003,  don't let the Carenado/Alabeo haters make you enjoy the 404 any less….you've got a PM.

I'm sure that will be a very nice christmas present. 

Here'S Hoping.......bob