Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Carribean Dreams

Nice shots. If you turn off the clouds reflections over the water it'll get even better.

Cheers, Ed

• Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

6 hours ago, edpatino said:

Nice shots. If you turn off the clouds reflections over the water it'll get even better.

Cheers, Ed

My thoughts exactly ;)

• Like 1

Beautiful!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

6 hours ago, sascha said:

My thoughts exactly 😉

I rather like the cloud reflections, the thought of flying over a placid Caribbean after a storm has hauled thru...  My Caribbean real life visits included Clearwater Beach FL, Margarita Island Venezuela, and San Juan Puerto Rico.  You do not appreciate the water colors though until you are flying out over it, especially as you take off out of Caracas and head north, and cross near the Bahamas on the way up to JFK.  The turquoise is so breathtaking.  The lagoon in Guam was like that too, I swam in it and felt like I was painted in turquoise,  Yet at other times the water can be dark and foreboding stirred up by high waves, that is the way it was on the Northern California beaches I lived near when I lived up in Napa.  The eastern Atlantic was like that too, when I was in Biaaritz last year.  But when I visited Capri off of Sorrento Italy last year again my small boat sailed over that beautiful turquoise one finds by reefs in the Caribbean and Pacific.

John

The colours and mood are super. It's just that I have never seen any cloud reflections like that except on absolutely still lakes. But I agree they look good from a kind of artistic viewpoint.