Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

Has this ever happened to you?

(this has occurred on PMDG, QW and AS Airbus so it is not a developer issue)

You spend 30 minutes setting up the preflight
You begin pushback
Once ready to taxi, you disengage the parking brakes and you advance the throttles, engines spool up but...

Aircraft does not move! The sim believes the aircraft is moving because in frustration you go full throttle and the callouts happen - "80 knots, V1..." etc

I would like to know if anyone else had experienced this and if there's a workaround without having to abort and restarting everything!

Mario Di Lauro

Probably a conflict with FSUIPC?. Try moving the module out of its location temporarily to see what happens.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Thanks Ed. I'll give it a try although I'm wondering of this is possible as all the necessary .exes will be in use. 

Mario Di Lauro

9 minutes ago, tamsini said:

Thanks Ed. I'll give it a try although I'm wondering of this is possible as all the necessary .exes will be in use. 

I've found better not to use FSUIPC to assign axis in the sim. IMHO it's an additional potential cause of trouble. I always assign my axis and buttons directly into the sim.

Good luck, anyway, it could always be a different issue.

Cheers, Ed

Edited by edpatino

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Did you use Ground Service X, and if, try to deactivate or restart the service !!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D , watercooled, GeForce RTX 4090, RAM 64GB Kingston Fury 6000Mhz , Fractal Design 7 XL, MSI X670 Carbon, all SSD

Ran into the same issue twice yesterday. Can't really retrace exactly what caused it, but at one point I switched to the RAASpro module during GSX pushback and when I returned to the screen, the pushback had been aborted. When I tried to taxi, I could see the wheels of the plane moving but the scenery was static, I then used GSX to spawn at the active runway and all was fine again. Very strange.

Cheer, Jack

Had this issue a couple of weeks ago. I use hardware rudder pedals, and somehow the brakes where always applied, even though there was no "brake" indicator on the screen. I had to reset my P3D controls and adjust the deadzones and I was able to taxi again.

Dominik

2 hours ago, AUA425 said:

Did you use Ground Service X, and if, try to deactivate or restart the service !!

I'll give this a try too - thanks.

Mario Di Lauro

Check your brake button assignments in P3D ... remove any and all brake button assignments for each and every device, also make sure you don't have any conflicting brake axis assignments across each device (via the P3D UI not FSUIPC).

Cheers, Rob.